• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. blahblahblah

Scoring 500+ in first innings, only to lose by an innings

Just came across this article, never thought it had happened August 28, 1995 - Anil Kumble's little-known miracle for Northamptonshire | Cricket News & Articles | CricketCountry.com
  2. blahblahblah

Neil Armstrong, 1st man on the moon dies

Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon, dead at 82 - CBS News
  3. blahblahblah

Cricket Australia opts for smaller, independent board

Cricket Australia opts for smaller, independent board - ABC Grandstand Sport - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
  4. blahblahblah

Autism Quotient

Autism Spectrum Quotient Take the test , it really seems fun and do post your scores or level of autism here after the test
  5. blahblahblah

Australia's T20 World Cup squad announced

ICC World Twenty20 2012 : Glenn Maxwell and Brad Hogg in Australia's World Twenty20 squad | Cricket News | ICC World Twenty20 2012 | ESPN Cricinfo
  6. blahblahblah

Alan Donald vs Joel Garner

I was having this dilemma while i was drafting. So who do you think was better among the two and why? I would like to hear because i have seen neither play during there times but only in few replays that come on TV.
  7. blahblahblah

Lehmann and his statue face the media throng at SACA

It says @AltCricket: Darren Lehmann's statue looks exactly like him...if he'd starved himself for three months
  8. blahblahblah

NZ Cricket buoyed by ICC windfall

NZ Cricket buoyed by ICC windfall - Sport - NZ Herald News
  9. blahblahblah

Logo for ICC WC 2015

ICC unveils logo for next ICC Cricket World Cup in 2015 | World Cup Cricket News - Yahoo! Cricket - Yahoo! Cricket i know it sucks, but cant help
  10. blahblahblah

Feel sad for Kallis

One of the greatest all rounders to have ever played the game, sad that he has to go without single wc to his name :(
  11. blahblahblah

Sachin Tendulkar does 'blind' training

India (Ind) vs West Indies (WI): Sachin Tendulkar does 'blind' training
  12. blahblahblah

What are you eating right now ?

bread and omlette for breakfast right now what about you ?
  13. blahblahblah

Ross Taylor

what a splendid innings.. although looked a bit outta touch in the beginning and was dropped twice , but then made absolute fun of the so acclaimed pakistani bowling attack take a bow dude
  14. blahblahblah

Injured Broad facing World Cup exit

Injured Broad facing World Cup exit | World Cup Cricket News - Yahoo! Cricket - Yahoo! Cricket
  15. blahblahblah

*Official* Uefa Champions league thread

so tonight wenger faces pep people predicting 3-0 ad similar wins for barca but i hope that doesn't happen :D
  16. blahblahblah

Player of the tournament

so who's already in line for the player of the tournament title? i guess afridi has been doing it for Pakistan in each and every match India hasn't played much to actually take name of any player from there.
  17. blahblahblah

new skins for the forum

i think it would be nice to have more different skins to choose from for the cw forum any ideas?
  18. blahblahblah

Tait signs Surrey T20 deal

LONDON — Australia fast bowler Shaun Tait will play for Surrey in English cricket's domestic Twenty20 competition this season, it was announced by the Oval-based county on Thursday. Tait, who now restricts himself to limited overs cricket because of a shoulder injury, is currently playing for...
  19. blahblahblah

England's finest opportunity in two decades

Through most of the last two decades, the result of an Ashes series in Australia has been a foregone conclusion even before the first ball has been bowled. England last won a series in Australia in 1986-87, by a 2-1 margin. Since then, they've lost five in a row, and each emphatically. In 25...
  20. blahblahblah

Bond: In the end I became a victim of politics

n extracts from Shane Bond's new book, the fast bowler reveals his disappointment with his treatment by New Zealand Cricket