• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Mr Casson

Username Change

Hey mods, I signed up with this name as a duplicate username thinking I'd get banned again soon, back in 2004. I was hoping to get the username changed to something less embarrassing. Who do I contact?
  2. Mr Casson

Happy Birthday Naff Patrick

CW's resident metrosexual par excellence celebrates his birthday today. Hope it's been a good day and hey, treat yourself to a special dinner. Hit up that KFC family feast and get yourself down to a titty bar post haste.
  3. Mr Casson

So you're going to die

Upon your return from an overseas junket in Indonesia, customs officials at Soekarno-Hatta Airport find 1kg of crack cocaine hidden in one of your body cavities. You are jailed before facing trial on charges of drug-smuggling, for which you are sentenced with great expedience to death by firing...
  4. Mr Casson

Vitamin Pills

Anyone use them, and if so, how effective do you find them? I find these days that I feel constantly drowsy, I'll be sleepy and yawning even during the middle of the day, which I blame on doing shift work that changes from month to month. That's not something I can really change at the moment...
  5. Mr Casson

1st Annual £20 CW Yearling Stakes, in conjunction with Sizzler™

Good evening CricketWeb! In 2010 we will be running the 1st annual £20 CW Yearling Stakes in what is sure to become the premier social event of the Winter racing calendar, after the Murphy Industries (Pty Ltd.) Cheesetoast Binge-off, in which contestants attempt to run a footrace after eating a...
  6. Mr Casson

Seeya Cricketweb

As much as I love this place... I've finished work and it's time to go home. Catch you later.
  7. Mr Casson

A Singing Telegram from Burgey to Ripper868, Delivered by Mr Casson

And I would do anything for love I'd run right into Cricket Chat and back I would do anything for love I'll never lie to you and that's a fact But I'll never forget the way you feel right now Oh no, no way I would do anything for love But I won't do that I won't do that Anything for love I would...
  8. Mr Casson

Preparing Chicken

Good evening CricketWeb, In the course of a semi-regular discussion with some of CW's powerbrokers, where we discuss various ways in which to improve the atmosphere of this forum, we happened upon the realisation that no thread had ever been created on the various methods of preparing chicken...
  9. Mr Casson

Happy Birthday Clapo

One of CW's quiet achievers celebrates his birthday today. Seeing as you don't drink, I won't make my customary lame joke about being able to remember it tomorrow. Or maybe that's another reason I should...? No... just no. :happybday Clapo!
  10. Mr Casson

If you could be any animal, what would it be?

Definitely a bird of prey for me, though I'm not sure which one exactly. Maybe a hawk. The ability to fly, electrocute myself occasionally and get sucked into jet engines is just too attractive to ignore. Don't forget the hawk babes, either. Otherwise, some kind of monkey would probably do. I...
  11. Mr Casson

What's The Most Useless Job in the World?

What do you think it is? I don't mean menial jobs like burger flipping, cleaning (or bookmaking :ph34r:) because they're supplying for a demand. I mean genuinely useless jobs that wouldn't bother anyone if they disappeared altogether. My suggestion is people who hand out leaflets for stuff on...
  12. Mr Casson

Flight Simulators

I'm currently playing MS Flight Simulator X, still going through the beginner tutorials but having a lot of fun doing it. I have a quick question that hopefully TC or someone can answer, though if anyone else has experience with them any advice would be appreciated. I have a lot of trouble...
  13. Mr Casson

Periodicals

G'arn, tell us which ones you read. I used to be a fan of The Economist for world news that matters - I think it's a good blend of business and politics stories and analysis. I don't read it so much anymore though. Yesterday I bought New Scientist for the first time and I really enjoyed it, to...
  14. Mr Casson

Instant Noodles

After the popularity of runaway success thread 'Cracking an Egg' comes the sequel 'Instant Noodles', where CW members can take the opportunity to discuss their tips and techniques on cooking another cheap home favourite. What's your favourite brand? Are you a soup or no soup noodle fan? What...
  15. Mr Casson

ATTN: Kiwis

If you fancy a cracking bet on the Cricket, Justin Ontong is $18 to high bat for South Africa with your local TAB. Turns out he's opening with Gibbs out, so it's humongous value, especially if BD bat first. Price will only last as long as it takes for someone serious to see it and smash it in.
  16. Mr Casson

The Haiku Thread

Welcome. Two revelations have come from CDM's latest thread. Firstly, we have learnt that toasted sandwiches are better than your usual garden variety vomitous vegetarian fare (cold meats and leftovers excepted). Secondly, we need a haiku thread. So, here we will have fun writing haiku about...
  17. Mr Casson

Highlights of 2007

What made your year? For me, winning $1600 on a bet about 2 months ago; finding out that I'd got a 78 average at uni this year was; my missus finally hauled her arse down to Oz; Krazy Korean Knight was the best party I'd been to in ages. What else? Went back to Perth for the first time in 7...
  18. Mr Casson

eBay Brings YOU the Chance of a Lifetime

All you need to do now is bid. Enough said.
  19. Mr Casson

Dressember

Basically with Movember coming up I thought some people would be having so much fun that when it finally ends, there might be a sense of disappointment and maybe even depression from some CWers. In response, I thought I'd try and save Beyond Blue from a bumper month by taking the load off with...
  20. Mr Casson

Voluntary National Service Plan

Read about it here I've no doubt this will be absolutely stomped on by the opposition in due time, by accusing the Howard government of 'using' youths to put a stopgap on the new recruit shortage. Well, duh. Quite obviously that is what they're doing, seeing as the government would probably...