• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Anku31

Dravid back in ODI squad!!

Check out:- India in England 2011: Dravid recalled, Yuvraj and Harbhajan out | Cricket News | England v India 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo Can't believe that.But happy for Dravid.:happy:
  2. Anku31

India : What next??

So another humiliating defeat is coming as India are 8 down right now.2-0 is going to be the score line.:( Things need to be put in order before the next test.India badly missed Sehwag in these two tests & Gambhir in the 2nd.Mukund has been really dissapointing & isn't looking like test ready...
  3. Anku31

Going beyond their abilities

There has been a lot of praise for Dareen Sammy after India-WI test series.Rightly so,he has been brave & the reason behind the West Indian team playing as a unit.He is an un-experienced but a really good captain IMO. People have been doubting his own place in the XI.Looking at the bowlers WI...
  4. Anku31

Pakistanis rocking the county world!!

Great to see some good players from that part of the world,both old & new,playing 'peaceful' cricket in England.Rana Naved is a known face in England now,IMO. :) Have a look. Imran Yusuf: If it's summer, it must be England | Page 2 | ESPN Cricinfo
  5. Anku31

Predict the leading run scorer of the series

Predict who's going to be the leading run scorer at the end of the series. I will go for the master.He is coming back fresh & ready to feed on Anderson & co.:) P.S. Not including Sehwag because he is not going to play first 2 tests.
  6. Anku31

Pankaj Singh

Have a look at his stats. Pankaj Singh | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo Aren't these excellent for an Indian pace bowler? He was the top wicket taker last season (51 wickets in 10 FC games) on spin dominated Indian tracks & was a major reason behind Rajasthan's triumph in Ranji...
  7. Anku31

Indian pace trio??

Ishant Sharma has been superb in WI & this makes the Indian pace attack look stronger for England tour.With Zaheer coming back,it won't be easy for the English batsmen to get big scores.But there would be a good competetion between the Indian seamers for a spot in the line-up.Zaheer & Ishant are...
  8. Anku31

School Cricket in USA - good news

Just read this article on cricinfo regarding a school championship in New York.Very excited that school cricket is growing in USA. Stars, Stripes and Stumps | Cricket Blogs | ESPN Cricinfo
  9. Anku31

The Craig Kieswetter Praise Thread!!

After the Prior vs Kieswetter thread got closed,I have opened a new thread just to praise Craig Kieswetter.Anyone who wants to say some good words about him,is always welcome. Btw,i have also put some latest pics in his support. P.S. If Matt Prior suckers want to piss on me,they can vote...
  10. Anku31

Prior vs Kieswetter

Recent form of Kieswetter against Sri Lanka shows this boy has everything that one needs to be in the English team.I wonder why he was dropped even when he performed so well in the T20 WC which they won. I would rate him better than Prior because England was struggling with the opening pair (so...
  11. Anku31

Ajinkya Rahane - still not getting a chance!

First have a look at his stats. Ajinkya Rahane | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo Average of 67.72 in 48 FC games.Isn't it enough to play for India.Although there is hardly any vacant place in the middle order of the Test match XI of India.But they could have tried him in ODIs in...
  12. Anku31

Tour Matches

I was just wondering how many tour matches are there.I heard there is only one.This is very annoying.India hardly plays any tour match on tours & that's why something horrible happens to them in the first few matches of a tour. (Remember the innings defeat against SA last year?)...