• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. duffer

Umar Akmal suspended under PCB's anti-corruption code

Oh dear
  2. duffer

Watto to retire from international cricket

Details here All the best big fella.
  3. duffer

Best bowling finishers in ODI cricket.

Malinga and Starc come to mind. Anyone else?
  4. duffer

Judge a person by their avatar.

I'll begin: Jono - I knew it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  5. duffer

Chris Brown

Had an argument today with a guy at work who thinks the hate Chris Brown got was mostly racially motivated. I said no it's because he's a **** who beat up his girlfriend, is completelty unrepentant and made millions of dollars off it. He thinks white people who commit similar crimes like Paul...
  6. duffer

0wn3d by TeamPS!

0wn3d by TeamPS! Why does this message pop up when I'm logging onto cricketweb.net/forum? If I go direct to the other areas on the site I'm fine but not here. edit: Looked into it, teamPS is a hacking website called powersurge. Looks like someone hacked the forum.
  7. duffer

Pet hates at work

1. People using disconnect as a noun. ie "I think there was a disconnect between accounts payable and your FA" Um, get ****ed eh? 2. People who take 10 smoke breaks a day. Hey, I used to be a smoker and would still limit it as I knew I was being paid for actually working, no matter how much I...
  8. duffer

*Official* Arsenal Football Thread Season

For all things Arsenal get it in here.
  9. duffer

Happy birthday masterblaster!

Happy birthday champ! Top poster.
  10. duffer

Moving to Melbourne from Sydney

Hey everyone, just accepted a job offer in Melbourne starting next week and am typically very nervous about the big move, ie leaving all the family and friends behind. I've heard a lot about the so called 'rivalry' that exists between the two places and it's got me thinking a lot about whether...
  11. duffer

Worrld Cricket Store

I'm thinking of buying some India merchandise for a good friend's birthday next month and I think a "personalised" Sehwag jersey is the way to go. So before I order it off www.worldcricketstore.com, I just wanted to know if anyone here has used it before. Is it a reasonably fast service, is...
  12. duffer

Shaun Tait

I had the pleasure of watching him bowl live for the first time today, and although he did get tonked around a bit by Jacques and Thornley I was really impressed by the way he looked. Strong lad, always up there, always challenging the batsmen and was a bit unlucky too, a few streaky shots...