• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. C

Time for a reassessment of Indian quicks?

I was watching Yadav and Aaron against Australia earlier today, and it got me thinking: what is it, really, with India and true pace bowling? Both youngsters are promising, and capable of bowling quick and hostile spells that can trouble even the best batsmen. Yet the question remains: just how...
  2. C

Should Hill and Erasmus be retired?

Serious question. At times during the Ashes series it struck me that these two officials had to be either bent, mentally defective, visually impaired, or "on a frolic of their own". The latter hypothesis only occurred to me after Hill turned down two absolutely plumb lbw appeals by Broad in the...
  3. C

How good is Sanga?

Simple enough question really. Pros: 1. He goes big often 2. Once set, he rarely disappoints 3. Team man, and when you consider that he has been wicket keeping for a good part of his Test career it makes his achievements even more remarkable. It is probable that he would be averaging in the...