• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. AndyZaltzHair

FIFA Mobile gaming discussion

/ignore shri Update I’m on level 39 and stuck in premier league. The final opposition is manchester city and have to score three goals for a tie in the second half which looks immensely tough with my current team of OVR 99 though city has OVR 95. I’m half way through bundesliga and la liga as...
  2. AndyZaltzHair

FIFA Mobile gaming discussion

I’ve just started it. Anyone on it? Currently I believe I am on Level 5 and need to go up to Level 10 to unlock the market. My profile user is : OTA. Feel free to add me to play matches or post your user name so we can add each other and play if interested. I will try to frequently update my...
  3. AndyZaltzHair

The Chat Room

Just talk
  4. AndyZaltzHair

Unreal Engine 5 is no#1 trending in Youtube

wtf is this?
  5. AndyZaltzHair

Question on ban accouncesments

Why was trundler banned?
  6. AndyZaltzHair

The pot debate

Should marijuana be legalized all over the world? If weed is legal in some of the states/cities for recreational use then why not drugs that cause psychadelic experiences such as shrooms?
  7. AndyZaltzHair

Let’s Count

Rule: You can post only one number per post. The next number should be always plus one from the previous number.
  8. AndyZaltzHair

What are you wearing right now?

The first person to say naked wins.
  9. AndyZaltzHair

What are you eating right now?

Nothing.
  10. AndyZaltzHair

What do you look like? Pt III

From last year and of course that’s not my car :cool:
  11. AndyZaltzHair

The Cult stories

I only know about Charles Manson and Osho and mostly from documentaries and videos out there. Don’t know about anything from recent times. Is cult thing always bad? What is your perception about it?
  12. AndyZaltzHair

*Official* Bangladesh in Pakistan 2020

Bangladesh tour of Pakistan 2020 - 2 Tests , 1 ODI , 3 T20s Jan 24 - Apr 09 Jan 24 Pakistan v Bangladesh, 1st T20I Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore 1:30 PM Jan 25 Pakistan v Bangladesh, 2nd T20I Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore 1:30 PM Jan 27 Pakistan v Bangladesh, 3rd T20I Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore 1:30 PM Feb...
  13. AndyZaltzHair

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

Its the first time we are getting a full series in India. Not much excitement left after few turmoil days in our cricket. But still looking forward to it. Schedule SUN 3/11 - 07:30 PM +06 1st T20I, (N) at Delhi, Nov 3 2019 THU 7/11 - 07:30 PM +06 2nd T20I, (N) at Rajkot, Nov 7 2019 SUN...
  14. AndyZaltzHair

The Ultimate Commentator Hall of Shame

Inspired by none other than Bhajji
  15. AndyZaltzHair

Goal of the tournament

Lets nominate away then we can vote for the best at the end of the WC Musa against Iceland Ronaldo against Spain Quaresma against Iran Modric against Argentina Di Maria against France Pavard against Argentina Coutinho against Switzerland Messi against Nigeria Kroos against Switzerland
  16. AndyZaltzHair

*Official* Afghanistan and Bangladesh tour of India 2018

AFGHANISTAN vs BANGLADESH 1st T20I, Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun Jun 03 2018, Sunday 20:00 (IST) | 14:30 (GMT) 2nd T20I, Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun Jun 05 2018, Tuesday 20:00 (IST) | 14:30 (GMT) 3rd T20I, Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket...
  17. AndyZaltzHair

Advantages and disadvantages of Insurance coverage

My employers take a good chunk of money from my salary for medical insurance and provident fund. I did not pay much attention but now by looking at it closely its a bit too much for my liking. Also have to go through a number of formalities if I get sick to take the benefit of the package. Looks...
  18. AndyZaltzHair

Why duck does not walk across tv screen anymore?

What happened to good old fashioned duck walking across tv screen?
  19. AndyZaltzHair

Ways to bring back permanently banned members

Redemption. Revive. Rehabilitation.
  20. AndyZaltzHair

Traffic jam in your part of the world

This is a huge issue in our country and at this rate after 10 years or so we will come to standstill point. From my previous visit to Kolkata, I remember the traffic jam being there but not quite like us. While travelling from Heathrow to Fulham few months back at evening time, we faced traffic...