• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Senile Sentry

Yet another Australian cricketer banned for betting

WA women's cricketer banned for betting on day-night Test last November | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo Seems a bit harsh. AUD 15 on a men's game?
  2. Senile Sentry

Inverarity out of tour selection role: But remains Chair of Selection Panel

Inverarity out of tour selection role - The West Australian Lol!!!
  3. Senile Sentry

England, Finals and the "C" word

The wait goes on and on. 5 times they have made the finals of an ICC Global ODI Trophy, and 5 times they have failed to cross the hurdle, including consecutive Champions Trophy finals at home, both times letting the opposition escape after having them on the mat. England architects of own...
  4. Senile Sentry

Your spouse's favorite cricketer

Was having this chat with the better half yesterday night and the conversation turned into cricket. She like many of the million women out there, has passable interest in test cricket. And hates T20s, but can stand ODIs! But she absolutely adores Stephen Fleming, Adam Gilchrist and Ricky...
  5. Senile Sentry

Australia joins Zimbabwe

In the list of test nations not featuring a single player averaging above 40 with the bat (based on last XI featured) Seriously, what's happening to this once great team? Whatever be the circumstances, not a single player other than poor old Clarke who's capable of delivering it with the bat?
  6. Senile Sentry

Question on Shikhar Dhawan's 'Mankad'ing

I saw a lot of reports in newspapers and cricinfo saying it was possible that if Clarke appealed, he would've been given out under the revised laws of Mankading. But my doubt is since it was a clear case of the ball accidentally slipping from the bowler's arms during delivery stride, wouldn't...
  7. Senile Sentry

Australia could be ranked below Ireland

Pakistan v Australia, 1st T20I, Dubai : Pakistan v Australia, 1st T20I, Dubai: George Bailey floored by heavy defeat | Cricket News | Pakistan v Australia | ESPN Cricinfo I think that puts rankings into perspective.