• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. jimmy101

Shakib Al Hasan vs Rashid Kahn

Which player do you feel is the greater asset?
  2. jimmy101

Like strike rate

I have a strike rate of 0.362 (3,010 likes from 8,295 posts). What's yours? Interesting to see what the leaderboard would look like.
  3. jimmy101

ICC Emerging Nations Trophy (Sim League X)

Continuing on from the most recent version of the Sim League I am back with the ultimate battle of the proverbial minnows. For the most part I have been simming LOIs lately, this tournament will mark a return to red ball cricket. To get things rolling here I am hoping to get somewhere in the...
  4. jimmy101

ICC Sim League IX

Had fun running the last version of the Sim League, so I'm back again to kick off another new tournament with a fresh new idea. This time the concept revolves around World Series Cricket from the late 70's. Instead of a nation v nation tournament, this one will be similar to the modern-day IPL...
  5. jimmy101

One word per post story

The
  6. jimmy101

Grand Slam Draft Tournament

Ok, so hear me out. This one's a bit of a hair-brained scheme, but it could potentially be a fun draft-style "tournament" which operates in a unique way. Essentially the premise of the draft is to resemble a real-life knockout tournament. Where 8, or even 16, drafters compete against one another...
  7. jimmy101

R.I.P. Basil Butcher

West Indies batting great Basil Butcher dies at 86 :cry:
  8. jimmy101

Best limited-overs kits of the decade: 2010-2019

As we come to the end of the decade thought it would be a good opportunity look back at the best (and worst) kits over the last 10 years. What are your favourite kits, international or otherwise, from this decade?
  9. jimmy101

Graham Thorpe vs Ian Bell

Who have you always preferred?
  10. jimmy101

ICC Sim League VIII

ICC Sim League VIII I've had a few ninjas over the past couple of months voice their desire to see another edition of the Sim League so I'd dust off the old bird & run another edition with an idea that that is floating around in my head. This time I'll be doing something new & running a T20...
  11. jimmy101

1992 World Cup draft voting thread

Please vote for the three strongest teams. Please consider players' entire careers when casting your votes, not just their efforts at the 1992 CWC. Fuller Pilch Sanath Jayasuriya 5 Andrew Jones Sanjay Manjrekar Robin Smith Hansie Cronje (c) 7 Carl Hooper 6 Chris Cairns 4 Ian Smith (wk)...
  12. jimmy101

Amol Muzumdar vs Jamie Siddons

Bit of a nonsense thread here. Was wondering how people see these two stacking up against one another considering they were arguably the best two batsmen of their generation to never play in a Test match for their respective country. vs
  13. jimmy101

Mohammad Shahzad suspended by ACB for one year

Not a very good piece of news to wake up to. Are the ACB being a bit heavy handed here? Mohammad Shahzad suspended for a year
  14. jimmy101

1992 World Cup draft

Anyone keen on another World Cup themed draft? Same rules as the 2019 version I ran a few weeks ago. 9 drafters max.
  15. jimmy101

2019 World Cup draft voting thread

Please choose the three strongest teams... Red Hill Martin Guptill Usman Khwaja Shakib Al Hasan 5 Shaun Marsh Darren Bravo JP Duminy 6 Alex Carey + Nathan Coulter Nile 4 Pat Cummins 2 Jason Behrendorff 3 Mohammed Shami 1 MrPrez 1. Hashim Amla 2. Fakhar Zaman 3. Rahmat Shah 4. Rassie van...
  16. jimmy101

2019 World Cup draft

Figured what with the current tournament well underway I might as well start this draft up. A really simple one, the only criteria is that eligible players must feature in one of the ten squads competing in the current CWC. Players which were flown in as cover for injured players are allowed...
  17. jimmy101

Flash in the pan ODI XI voting thread

Please vote for the top 3 teams. Teuton Gautam Gambhir Matt Prior Riley Rossouw VVS Laxman Mohammad Kaif Owais Shah Irfan Pathan Tim Bresnan Ian Bishop Saeed Ajmal Fanie de Villiers Charter 77 Jimmy Cook Simon Katich Peter Kirsten Derek Randall Adrian Kuiper Clive Rice (*) Luke Ronchi (+)...
  18. jimmy101

The thread where stephen & jimmy debate NRL vs AFL

Aussie Rules, the Australian national sport, has a league made up of 18 teams spread across the whole mainland of Australia, including four teams 'behind enemy lines'. Has been going strong since the 1850's and is the most popular code in Victoria, Tassie, SA, WA, NT as well as southern NSW...
  19. jimmy101

'Flash in the pan' ODI XI draft.

Bit of a funky draft here, but what with the next CWC steadily approaching, this could prove exciting. The focus here is on players which might not have had the longest, nor most influential, ODI careers of all time. The basic idea is to draft the best team eligible within the following...
  20. jimmy101

Wrestling draft vote

Please vote for the three wrestling shows you would most like to see! Jimmy101 sledger OS/Athlai Agent TBY SillyCowCorner1 Dan dontcloseyoureyes Marcuss GIMH mr_mister Indipper/andmark