• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. mackembhoy

Duminy retires from Tests

https://twitter.com/espncricinfo/status/908942608776359937 Probably the right decision. South Africa needs to find a stronger batting line up.
  2. mackembhoy

Ryan Sidebottom

Just been thinking about the curly haired genius(I may have got called Sidebottom when he was about due to my flowing locks) Shame he retired so early, when he's continued to be a top pro for Yorkshire. England have struggled to find another left armer, Willey looking like he might in the white...
  3. mackembhoy

Medium pacers in international cricket

As I saw a few discussing Keaton Jennings ability to bowl some medium pace. It got me thinking of who out there really gets a bowl at this pace. There seemed to be plenty years bodering on a all rounder status. Colly and Bopara being 2 English examples that spring to mind. Warner is probably...
  4. mackembhoy

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

He looks like a male model here though
  5. mackembhoy

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

A lad called Mark from the dark depths of Ashghanistan Which now has it's own shoe