• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. auditor

The Russian politics thread

Why is not there a theme? In Russia now great time for a change.
  2. auditor

about Obama

On Russian TV show active video about Obama. There are predictions of Vanga and Casey that the 44th president of America will be the last. What do you think of it? "Obama Will Be The Last President", said Edgar Cayce, page 1 Fair warning: Bulgarian prophet predicted Obama would be last U.S...
  3. auditor

Saving Private Cat

Russia
  4. auditor

Help me

Hello everyone. I want to change my job. I need to write a memo to your supervisor. I use translate.google and concerned about his quality of translation. Help please correct my text Dear ХХХХ I would like to discuss with you my future. I work in a team, ХХХХ, I really like our team...
  5. auditor

sanctions against russia

What do you think about this?
  6. auditor

How much is a car

Very interesting how much the car in Europe and especially in America? real example cost Russian popular car