• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. TheJammyTurtle

Steve Harmison - How good was he?

Been watching a lot of the ashes 2005 Egbaston test ball by ball shown on sky sports UK at the moment.I was only 9 years old when this actually aired and so haven’t really seen much but highlights to go off, but I was just wondering what the perception of Steve Harmison as a bowler was?He was...
  2. TheJammyTurtle

Wayne Parnell

Been in good form with the ball this season,looks to have come on a lot with the bat too.Has just finished with a 12 wicket haul in the Cobras latest sunfoil series game.Surely he's the standout candidate for that no.7 slot in both South Africa's ODI and T20I teams?An extended period playing...
  3. TheJammyTurtle

Warner appointed vice-captain

Just wanted to know what were people's thoughts on it?Think it's a bold move but one that could well work.Dont think he's half the **** he was 2 years ago.
  4. TheJammyTurtle

Vernon Philander-Should he still be in the test team?

Thing is,I've had this thought for a while now,even before his choke today in the champions league.If you look at his figures in his last 4 or 5 matches they are atrocious and it seems he is living off his first year in test cricket.I may be too harsh here as those matches were on sub continent...