• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. O

Orin..back after many years

Hey everyone, James..Neil...all those of you who were here since the site began. It has been quite a long time since i've been on here and all I can say is I tip my hat to James and all those of you who made cricketweb.net what it is today. When I was here back then, I worked here...was very...
  2. O

Shane Warne Lol

Here is a very cool Rhyme: Shane Warne is a spinner He's also very fat He went to the pharmacy And said: 'I'm having that' He took it for his shoulder He took it for his pain And when the ICC find out He'll never play again!
  3. O

Someone give Rik a game.

Rik you are a posting freak, you posted 2810 (23.75 posts per day) and still counting in 3 months. Someone give Rik a game for crying out loud.
  4. O

Prison cricket match

Prison cricket match It was the convicts' cricket match. The fast bowler whizzed down a screamer which just missed, but a bail gently toppled off. 'Not out,' protested the batsman, 'it was the wind.' 'Wind or not,' said the umpire, 'you're out on bail!'
  5. O

Offline League

hey guys i am running a new offline league, it will be the most active league. I will be running a 20 over compeitition and then a 8 over slug fest knockout. Then when these two compeititions are over i will be running a compeitition like the Champions Trophy and then the World Cup. Submit...
  6. O

My team(Surrey)

Hi i would like to know the members of my team, because i have not recieved it has yet