• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. chooka_nick

Kent CC Transfer List

Well, I'm new at this, so I'm just gonna give y'all the name of the players who are up for transfer and you can take it from there. L French - Strokeplaying opening batsman. M Hopcutt - High-quality middle order batsman. M Bandara - Solid spinner, takes wickets and has a relatively good economy...
  2. chooka_nick

How'd you end up going Dylan?

Mate, right now I'm shocked and alarmed. We (the Vermont 16As) just lost the unloseable semi-final, going down to Templestowe, the only team to beat us all year. Now for a bit of history: the current 16As, excluding me, had lost four semi-finals in a row. They were notorious for twice finishing...
  3. chooka_nick

[ICC 2000 Story] Yorkshire in the Super Cup

Okay all, it's officially my first ever online story. I'm doing this because I'm bored, and also to chew away at the time until ICC 2005. This story is created using the following: ICC 2000 KentLad's Photo Update Kentlad's ICC Database Update On Hard mode So please, sit back and enjoy. I...
  4. chooka_nick

Can I configure E-Prompter?

James, I really do like cricketmail. I think it's a great idea and it has been very well implemented, however I cannot get my e-mail program E-Prompter to work with it. I get up to this screen but I can't find a server that works with my cricketmail account. Is there any way to get this to...