• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Stefano

Cricket board games

Hello, there. Is anyone of you interested in cricket board games? There are some very interesting products which can offer as much entertainment as videogames. I recently bought Minden Cricket and I find it quite interesting. You will receive the game charts (rules, rating for each player...
  2. Stefano

1948 Invicibles

Hello! I haven't written on this forum for quite some time. However, I always read your interesting discussions. I am writing you now because I need some help from you. I have bought one cricket board game (I won't say the name) and I would like to replay the entire 1948 tour of Australia (Don...
  3. Stefano

Your highest 4th innings score to win

This is mine.. What about yours?
  4. Stefano

Dropped Catches

Hello, there. I need some advice. I am playing a FULL GAME with Hampshire (ICC 2006). I am not playing badly, however my fielders tend to drop too many catches. I could have won some matches if my fielders had not missed some easy catches. What can I do in order to avoid them? Thanks
  5. Stefano

Federation of International Cricketers' Associations (FICA)

If you understand Italian, FICA is really a COOOOL name. This article can be very funny. If you don't know what fica means, take a dictionary. Or try to search it through google.
  6. Stefano

List A Limited-Overs Declared Innings

Hello, Friends. I am reading this page from cricinfo. It is about "Limited-Overs Declared Innings". Could you please explain me the tactical reasons which invited those team to declare? Thank you.
  7. Stefano

Pakistan managed by Stefano

I have just bought International Cricket Captain. I have begun an international season with Pakistan. First of all: tour of West Indies. I have won the ODI series 2-1. Then, I started the first test. Simply amazing.. Pakistan 1st Innings: 277 all out West Indies 1st Innings: 508 - 1 declared...
  8. Stefano

Cricket Board Games

Do you know anything about cricket board games? I really love these games: you throw dice, then you check some cards and you simulate a game. You can find this kind of games for almost all sports. At home, I have a baseball game, a rugby game, a hockey game and a horse race game. I have found...
  9. Stefano

Cricket and Baseball

As I have already told you, I am a baseball researcher. I have just begun to follow cricket and I am trying to do some comparison between these two great sports. In my opinion baseball hitters would have some little advantages over cricket hitters. - Baseball bat doesn't have the flat surface...
  10. Stefano

Test Cricket - Information

I have just begun to follow cricket, so there are lots of things that I don't understand. I hope you can help me. Test Cricket. Only 10 teams are allowed to play test matches: Australia, England, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, New Zealand, West Indies, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh...
  11. Stefano

2003 Cricket World Cup DVD

Hello! I am Stefano! I am from Italy. I am looking for the DVD of the 2003 WC final. Can anyone help me? Thanks!