• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. L

What were you doing one year ago today (July 14th 2019)

Bearing in mind it was the Cricket World Cup Final and the Mens Singles Final at Wimbledon.
  2. L

Fish & chips - pizza - curry

Marks out of ten. Fish & chips 10 Pizza 3 Curry 2
  3. L

Last post before downtime

Make your last post before the server switch here. Make it something lovely and cuddly like a little fluffy bunny rabbit.
  4. L

Treacle

The most ridiculous stuff ever, but a good name for a cat.
  5. L

The Muttley appreciation society

Very special dog.
  6. L

Draughts

Terrible pointlessly nonsensical board game with no merit at all.
  7. L

Cosmetic surgery

Have you, or would you, contemplate any cosmetic procedures? I was just reading about this on the face it stunning looking young woman who had her lips done. Completely insane. Lips like a baboons bottom
  8. L

Drive-In Cinema

These are popping up around the UK due to the Covid crisis. I'd always visualised them as places where teenagers got pregnant in the 50's and 60's.
  9. L

See you next Tuesday

I recently made a new acquaintance and exchanged email addresses. At the end of the first email I received from him where you might traditionally put something like "Regards", "Best wishes" or whatever depending on who you're addressing, he put "See you next Tuesday". When I asked him about it...
  10. L

Favourite and least favourite three letter initials

But don’t say which is which. ELO MBE VAR OBE PPG TSB EFL ELP
  11. L

Welcome to the big sea

I had this odd dream (dreaming about cricket web is alarming enough in itself) that there was a thread in Off Topic entitled "Welcome to the big sea". I don't know what it was about but it had 1,124 replies. It's not often that dreams can be made to happen, but this could even if I have to do...
  12. L

Top three Welsh people of all time

Charlotte Church George Everest Richard Burton
  13. L

An announcement not related to Teja

David Prowse, known as Darth Vader globally and the Green Cross Code Man in England, is 85 today. Happy Birthday David.
  14. L

The worst tasting common foods

Onions Garlic Cauliflower
  15. L

How bad was Dallas?

The Ewings the worst TV family ever.
  16. L

The Waldorf Salad Society

First established in 1893 and under current ownership since 1979.
  17. L

Bach v Beethoven

Who was the better batsman?
  18. L

Let’s all chant

19. L

Toast

Odd stuff. Bread isn't meant to be singed.