• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. P

David Hussey

anyone else found D Hussey to be unbelievably good in icc2005??? he starts the game with these stats - Age 28 2ndXI - 7196 runs ,avg 71.25 25 x 100s 29 x 50s FC - M I NO Runs HS Avg 100 50 32 44 6 2281 212* 60.03 11 5 during the first season he...
  2. P

System error - icc2005 broken????

hey can anyone help me here? i have a downloaded version of icc2005 which has been running fine for nearly a year and today when i went to open it my computer automatically restarted - some sort of system error it said! since then everythings working fine except for icc2005 which wont respond...
  3. P

waiting....

is anyone else not playing icc 2005, and just waiting for the patch first? i dont wanna get into a game and then have to start again when the patch is released. the out-of-date stats are annoying too, so if i do play i just play 1953 ashes - R Benaud is a legend!
  4. P

NZ Story (ICC2005)

graham youve inspired me to try my own story of New Zealand :) im interested in seeing how my lineups go compared to yours. i actually dont like nz much haha im an aussie!! just thought i might challenge myself while we wait for the patch, then ill start a game as Aus, and probably Durham. ok...
  5. P

Anyone else find ICC 2005 annoying???

OK so the game starts at 1 April 2005, yet the stats are only up to date at the start of 2004!!! there are stats missing from games that were played in September of 2004 - thats 7 months of missing statistics!! why couldnt they have just made the game to start back then?? If you look at it from...