• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. pinchy81

Battle for Ultimate Board-Game Supremecy

Well after popular demand... well ok one person i've decided we need to find out which board game reigns supreme amongst CW Members so 16 or 32 board games and we'll get started. (I swear this is my last battle...for now)
  2. pinchy81

Battle Of The Sum 41 songs

Yep another battle this time with a gun band Sum 41 16 songs will be put done below each battle will have links to you tube so you know who/what your voting for (And before anyone asks yes i can do 2 battles at once :p) Battle 1: In Too Deep http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I9COI_ya8cQ V Still...
  3. pinchy81

CW decides: Battle of the Countries

Well its being a while since i attempted a McPinch style battle (plus i really dont have any thing better to do with my life) and i thought what better place to start than with a Battle of the Countries, i want 16 or 32 (whatever i dont really care) countries dont care which ones lets just start...
  4. pinchy81

Battle of a lifetime - A battle of the pokemon speices

Yes thats right from the lobster that brought you battle of the blink-182 songs its battle of the pokemon speices i'll be looking for about 64 speices so we can get this rolling Pokemon included: Pickachu Charmendar
  5. pinchy81

Battle Of The blink-182 Songs

Yes after popular demand i have decided we need this i would like to include 48 songs but will stop at 24 or 36. First of All i would like too include all the most reconised songs (aka the ones that have being played on the radio and also there break through song. Songs: 1 Dammit 2 Whats My...
  6. pinchy81

8,000 for the Permstar

The big Perm finally reached 8,000 the other night congratz to Perm
  7. pinchy81

Songs that remind you of members on CW

Well basically you post which songs remind you of posters on CW umm i would have a good example but i only have this :( Story Of A Lonely Guy - blink-182 reminds me of McPinch so yeah
  8. pinchy81

The best Sandwich combinations

I dont wanna do a CDM but the read the title get the jigtz of it and post really
  9. pinchy81

End of Season Awards rap up

rather than posting in every thread i'd like to... extend my congratulations to the following winners. Dan Smith - Captain of The Year Shan Jasotharan - Goalkeeper of The Year David Kennett - MVP Zac Gelman - Midfielder of The Year Stephen Burke - Defender of The Year Kev Gough - Striker of...
  10. pinchy81

Your Chance To Vote: Captain Of the Year

Well basucally who do you think managed/captained there team the best?
  11. pinchy81

Who Was the MVP?

right people you know the deal vote for how you think the MVP (Most Valube Player) is Your Choices: Stephen Burke - Central United Nathan Hoy - East Coast Fury David Kennett - Western Dynamo Shan Jasotharan - Island Swell Andrew Cloete - Northside Power
  12. pinchy81

Your Chance To Vote: Striker Of the Year

Heres Your Chance To Vote on who you think the Striker of the Year Is Your Choices: Nitin Dravid - East Coast Fury Kev Gough - Island Swell David Kennett - Western Dynamo
  13. pinchy81

Your Chance To Vote: Midfielder Of the Year

Heres Your Chance to Vote on who you think was the best Midfielder of the Year. Your Choices: Zac Gelman - Central United Nathan Hoy - East Coast Fury Andrew Cloete - Northside Power Hakon Mork - Island Swell
  14. pinchy81

Your Chance To Vote: Defender Of the Year

Heres your chance to vote on who you think was the best defender of the year Your Choices: Stephen Burke - Central United Simon Fitzsimmons - East Coast Fury (nominated by Clapo over MSN) Tarick Weber - Central United Liam Camps - Island Swell
  15. pinchy81

Your Chance To Vote: Goalkeeper of the season

Vote for who you think the best Goalkeeper was here Your Choices: Zac Ritchie - Central United Ryan Dunn - East Coast Fury Blake Donald - Northside Power Shan Jasotharan - Island Swell
  16. pinchy81

*Unoffical* End of Season Awards

I was thinking to myself today why the hell dont we have end of season awards? Then I thought why the hell dont i do it? So im doing it The following awards you can nominate people for is Goalkeeper of the Year * No more please* nominies Zac Ritchie - Central United Ryan Dunn - East Coast Fury...
  17. pinchy81

I was Just wondering...

Hey peeps and peepettes I was just wondering how many people have swallowed a fly before? yes a very random question sparked because i swallowed one last saturday when me and the guys who had already batted were mucking around and playing a mini game i was keeping and suddenly this fly entered...
  18. pinchy81

Pinchz Aussie Dream 2007 West Indies Tour and beyond

Pinchz Aussie Dream 2007 West Indies Tour and beyond Lunch Day1 Aus: 154/2 Yes that right Pinchz taking over Australia and hes staring at the West Indies tour of 2007 and many players have decided to flee the country and quit (yeah that will do) so this is what the squad will look like Opening...
  19. pinchy81

Pinch in England and Scotland and France and Singapore?

Yes thats right your loveable Pinchy McPinch is coming to England and Scotland and France and Singapore from late November till Early January so if anyone knows of any places to see please tell me
  20. pinchy81

Busking

I'd like to know if anyone here has ever busked and if so could i have some advice as me and my friend are going to do it this Friday also do you think it is fair you should have a busking liscence so you can busk? Discuss