• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Haddin

Busy tonight...

Very busy, huh? Dumb screenshot not working.
  2. Haddin

Cyclones

Its the cold dry season up here in Darwin, but who cares, I take an intrest in cyclones, and I am some of us at Cricket Web heard about Cyclone Monica that nearly hit Darwin...
  3. Haddin

Nathan Hauritz picks up a NSW contract.

From Cricinfo: Nathan Hauritz's stop-start career has been given a boost with him winning a contract with his new state. Hauritz, who made his Test debut against India in 2004, slipped down the rankings at Queensland and played only one first-class game last summer. Tired of waiting behind the...
  4. Haddin

The Cricketer that first comes to mind.

This is a simple game where you post the cricketer who first comes to your mind, after looking at the post before yours? Is that understandable? I will start off. Brad Haddin.
  5. Haddin

Bevan to play a third season for Tasmania.

From Cricinfo: Michael Bevan has ended months of uncertainty over his cricketing future by agreeing to play another season for Tasmania. David Johnston, the Tasmanian Cricket Association chief executive, said a verbal agreement had been reached and the paperwork was being completed. However...
  6. Haddin

Casson trades in Perth for Sydney

From Cricinfo: New South Wales' slow bowling stocks have received another boost with Beau Casson, the left-arm wrist spinner, announcing today he will leave Western Australia. Casson was the Warriors' first-choice ahead of the one-day international Brad Hogg in the Pura Cup last summer, but he...
  7. Haddin

New Version of Cricket Coach.

Can anybody get the 1.04.of the Marcus Trescothick version? It. just crashes for me, which is wierd because the other versions worked for me.
  8. Haddin

Domestic cricket goes live on FOX SPORTS

From CA: Cricket Australia today announced the details of its 2006-07 domestic cricket competitions, including the signing of a three-year deal between Cricket Australia and FOX SPORTS to provide live and exclusive coverage of the domestic one-day competition and domestic Twenty20 series. The...
  9. Haddin

Cricket Coach - Quality.

Cricket Coach - its a good game. Love it. But the problem I have found that Shane Bond made 111, against South Africa(I wasn't playing this game) who made 3/729 or something close to that, Gibbs making 337*. Apart from that, its a great game. I have downloaded this playable demo, sadly, I can't...
  10. Haddin

Help

My timezone its 11:00am, but on CW, it says 12:00pm, how can I fix it up?
  11. Haddin

Msn

Hi. I would like this thread to be the thread where you add you MSN Addreses. haddin57@hotmail.com Look forward to chat with anyone.
  12. Haddin

Cricket 2005 doesnt work for me on PC.

I have done everything. But it doesnt start at all, help please.
  13. Haddin

Are we going a Cricket Coach Forum?

Are we going to get a Cricket Coach Forum? Will we have a Cricket Coach forum for record, etc.
  14. Haddin

ACC Patches.

Hi, thanks for the member who made them. Can someone please update the teams for this season please? Thanks.:)
  15. Haddin

Help

I downloaded the ACC demo from this site, and it didnt work, please help, this is not piracy.
  16. Haddin

Can I join a team?

Will a team accept me, I am happy to play back up keeper.
  17. Haddin

Icc 2002.

Where can I buy it from, and how much will it cost, in Australian dollars, mine broke, so I need a new one, and by the way, How do I get the patches to work?
  18. Haddin

Help with patches.

Hi, everyone. Is there any patches for ICC 2005, and what are they for? And if there is, how do I get them to work? Thanks for your help.
  19. Haddin

*Official* English Domestic Season 2006

I know this is a little early, but who do you think will be favourites this year, I hope Kent for one.
  20. Haddin

A tribute to Andrew Symonds.

Well done. 100 Test match runs. Well done. :p