• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. GIMH

Breakfast tomorrow

Think I'm going to have three poached eggs on toast
  2. GIMH

An announcement relating to Teja

Due to his excellent work in corporate mafia, a fine post in the toast thread and for his appreciation of Last Shadow Puppets and the stones, I henceforth withdraw all calls for him to resign as a moderator. He now has my blessing to continue in his role and is hereby promoted to being Prince...
  3. GIMH

SAMCRO Mafia

This game is set in Season 2 of Sons of Anarchy https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy_(season_2) The ATF did their best to rip the Sons apart. Leaving behind a trail of blood and betrayal, they didn't get what they came for. But what they did get arguably cost more. A dead old lady...
  4. GIMH

Songs mentioned in other songs

Inspired by LT Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years from Home is explicitly mentioned in I Want It All by Arctic Monkeys
  5. GIMH

Favourite Rolling Stones album

I always lean to Sticky Fingers. But the others of the big 4 are all in the argument along with Aftermath and Some Girls Will give more detailed thoughts if anyone replies and wants to have this conversation. If not we will just quietly move on with our lives
  6. GIMH

Hey flem

I'm listening to smash in the garden while drinking cider
  7. GIMH

When the big three resign who should replace them?

As you all know, Spark, Dan and Teja will all resign soon My choices to replace them are Sledger (BOTM champion but fills the intellect hole left by spark) Flibbertyjibber (very similar character to Dan, seamless transition) Pedro Delgado (hasn't posted since 2006. Wouldn't be an impediment...
  8. GIMH

There's a star man running down the right

His name is Kieron Morris and he's ****ing dynamite **** the EFL
  9. GIMH

Fiction is great you wankheaded ****s

Can't remember which thread it was where some of you numbskulls tried to claim fiction was stupid. Well let me tell you brother, you're stupid
  10. GIMH

Revelation

GIMH stands for Giving is my hobby Have advised the missus, off to bed shortly, cheers
  11. GIMH

I'm listening to Daemons favourite album

And yet he voted against me in the semi final. Wac
  12. GIMH

Hey zorax

The government of the UK has stated it will allow 3 million HK citizens into the country as a result of your latest bout of tyranny Please be advised, I have written to Dominic Raab advising him to exclude you from this
  13. GIMH

Update grecian on what's happened at CW since 2017

Saw him say he didn't know who SCC was the other day so thought he best be filled in on what's gone down My key points are below but please add your own 1. Gnske evolved from slightly racist outsider to the hero the forum always needed 2. RTB reneged on his promise to never return but only...
  14. GIMH

Things you didn't know about Burgey

No forthcoming events have inspired this, I simply think it's time the world knew the truth about this man 1. He was once asked by a homeless person if he could spare some change. He replied, 'yes I could, but I'm not going to give it to gutter trash like you'. 2. His seven private secretaries...
  15. GIMH

Pretend to be a moderator in this thread

All posts have to be written as though you're a mod in this thread. You'd think I'd made the message clear enough but we'll see
  16. GIMH

What have you achieved during Lockdown?

I boosted my vinyl collection by 39 LPs, 3 EP and 17 singles (mix of 7 and 12 inch)
  17. GIMH

Calling your mom's mates "Auntie"

Anyone else find this practice stupid? No, your friend is not my child's Aunt. Stop referring to her as that, it's bad enough I have to acknowledge the title for your sister. **** off Aw balls I cocked the title up .
  18. GIMH

The Flem welcome back party

I'm going to bed now but flem will be unbanned while I sleep so let's get this place bouncing ffs
  19. GIMH

Story thread part 3

Three words at a time. No sexual references. If you insult another poster they must be a moderator. Please copy the whole story before adding your three words sledger and spark
  20. GIMH

Twitter accounts you're blocked by

Lincoln City FC Owen Jones Angela Rayner