• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. J

Super Cricket Manager

After completing my first ever cricket game (Cricket Manager), not to be confused with Dan's World Cricket Manager, I decided to improve it, make it more realistic. BTW, Cricket Manager (if accepted) should appear in the Freeware section very soon. Anyway, rather than just producing random...
  2. J

Fast Cricket 2004

Fast Cricket 2004 is going to be out soon. Features are: World Cup mode 10 test teams, 11 ODI teams 15 players a squad choose strategies Create a player mode (may not be in 2004) System Requirements: 7mb hard disk space free AT the moment should be out at sometime in the next 4 weeks or so.
  3. J

My cricket forum

More forums! I am the admin of a cricketing forum. Visit it at: www.voy.com/156367/ Please visit!
  4. J

My new freeware game!

Hi yall! I have been working on a game called Cricket World Cup '03. I have finally finished the BETA version (experimental). It is available for download here, but once fully dont, I shall put it on Cricket Web. NOTE: The game is not fully playable, it is still under construction. The game...
  5. J

Your favourite freeware game! POLL

What is your favourite freeware cricket game. Post in poll and reply if you want.:)
  6. J

Fast Cricket

Hi! I am the creator of the freeware game, Fast Cricket. Here you can comment, or ask questions on updates or problems etc. :D Download it at the cricketweb.net/downloadscentre page.