• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Alysum

Caption this: Ponting

2. Alysum

Caption this: Monty & Harby

3. Alysum

Country producing the most left handed batsmen

I was wondering whether over the past, say 10 years, has Australia been the team producing the most top 7 left handed batsmen? We've had so many with Taylor, Langer, Hayden, Katich, Jaques, Hussey, Bevan, Lehman, Gilchrist...
  4. Alysum

Old Puma cricket bats

G'day, Today I went to that Puma warehouse in Sydney and I saw a range of old Puma bats, they seemed to be very good ones when I looked closely at the willow (no plastic covers). And they all cost only $150 so I was wondering whether anyone knows anything about the following models they had and...
  5. Alysum

Unwanted MCG tickets

Hi, As I'm not going to Melbourne with my mates I have a few spare tickets I need to sell quickly ! Weird no one wants them on ebay despite they are retail price :wacko: Those are: - 2 x $51 day 2 tickets - 3 x $51 day 4 tickets Drop me an email on darkshines_@hotmail.com if interested :)
  6. Alysum

Caption this: Freddie Flintoff

7. Alysum

Caption this: Lee & McGrath

"Open your mouth Glenn...Oops sorry I missed it because of that stupid camera!"
  8. Alysum

Dan Cullen - what do you think?

Having made his test and odi debuts in Bangladesh. Cullen is tipped as the spinner to take over Warnie later. While I believe he has talent and a good stock delivery, I have questions over his bowling variations; I haven't seen any top spinners, arm balls or doosras. Other interesting thing is...
  9. Alysum

Warne to retire after Ashes?

Article I thought he was going to keep going on to the Ashes 2009 :( like McGrath I think he should keep going on until his body can keep up! He's playing so well at the moment....