• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. alternative

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Just so everyone else can see it.
  2. alternative

Tax Returns!!

I've got a relativly huge HECS debit right now. I know very little details about this as i never cared about it in the past. However does anyone know how this whole proccess works??? Do we have a choice of paying off everything we get in terms of returns directly to HECS or are they seperate...
  3. alternative

Darren Murphy

Ban him already. Worst ****ing ****.
  4. alternative

Patt0!!!

Happy birthday mate. Has to be the most loved person on CW. Anyway have a great one dude, all the best.
  5. alternative

Marto!!!

Happy birthday GIMP!!!!! Have a big one mate!!! :happybday
  6. alternative

Updated Stats for Season 2

Squads Now with the Trades and Drafts around the corner, i thought we could use an excel file with all the stats of the players across the 16 teams in WCC. Just FTR Retired players have been replaced with the new comers as well.
  7. alternative

Happy New Year!!!

Just wishing everyone at CW a Happy and prosperous New Year.
  8. alternative

Battle of the Members IV

Well it's time to host one of the biggest battles in CW history, so i thought i should start the ball rolling. Similar format to the previous year where top 96 members are involved. First round works best as 3 people in a battle, which leaves 32 in the 2nd round, 16,8,4 etc. 1. Richard 2. Mr...
  9. alternative

Proxy Sites

Does anyone know any Proxy websites that i can use at work, so i can view hotmail, battrick and facebook?
  10. alternative

Federal Election - Australia 2007

Quite simple poll this. Only Australians over 18 can vote, if you are being a tool please leave the thread. If people do choose the other's option please specify. Australian voters who don't care about the elections, can you select others. Thank you. Please keep all the discussion in this thread
  11. alternative

Happy Birthday Smithy

Another aussie bloke, another bday thread. So happy bday champ. Wish you a might good day. Absolute gun bloke this guy but has his moments. :happybday.
  12. alternative

Happy Birthday Fullins!

Yes its his bday today. Just wanted to wish him a happy Bday before any pom gets in the way. So Happy Bday champ. Some of his finest art is on display from this great man. Not just a legend in Battrick but a gun with making GIF's so lets reunite all his classic GIF's here. Fuller to respond.
  13. alternative

Happy Birthday Champs!!!

It's that time of the year for these two top blokes, both are all time legends in their own rights. Yes i am talking about our very own Samuel_Vimes who is turning (20) and andyc who is turning 18. Hope you blokes have a wonderful day. Drink one for CW! :happybday :happybday
  14. alternative

*Official* Season 8 Fixtures and Results

Round 4 - 2nd XI results Division 1 Division 2 Division 3 Just finished with the Division 2 and Divisoin 3 during a boring tute at uni, so i will get back with Division 1 when i get back home.
  15. alternative

Plenty of non submits guys, not happy at all.
  16. alternative

Round 2 - OD 2nd XI Will upload them to the WCC website link later on this weekend.
  17. alternative

Mitchellag

Many thought that he has left, but he still kicks on. :happybday
  18. alternative

Excel Graphs

I needed some extensive help in graphing, so i thought i would ask our friendly CW members to help me do some simple graphs(that's what i think) on excel. I am here with attaching the excel file with all the data. What i need is a linear graph with Urea Vs Influx. The results are so crap that i...
  19. alternative

Science or Accounting

So what is better? Science or Accounting? Discuss.
  20. alternative

WC Tools!!

A cool WC tool for all you fanatics out there, hopefully this will help you keep track of everything in this WC. Enjoy :cool: