• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. H

How to watch cricket in Canada and North America

Best way to watch Cricket world cup in North America? HI, Can anyone please tell me as to which is the best way to watch the entire world cup on net or tv in Canada? Please lemme know, i clueless and would love to watch all WC matches. thanks
  2. H

Six reasons as 2 why India will win the cup!!

Hi guys, I'm confident that this time around India will not only reach the final of the cup just like last time around but will also win it, i have several reasons for it. 1, They have the best batting lineup in the world.Guys like Sehwag can be made 2 sit out coz India has...
  3. H

Asif vs Umar Gul?

Who do you think is a better bowler? a lot is being said about Asif, but ppl tend to ignore Gul who seems to be a very similar bowler to Asif, both looks to be initially inspired by Glen McGrath.I'm actually surprise to see Naved in side at the expense of Gul, who was clearly the best Pak bowler...
  4. H

Top three bowling attack in the test cricket.

Which three teams would you say have the best bowling attack in test cricket right now? Considering its mainly the bowlers then win test matches for a team, i would like to know which teams are rated highly in that department.
  5. H

Semifinalists for WC '07!!

I know there is still some time left for the WC, but still i like to see what ppl ahve to say about the possible 4 teams.I think two teams in Australia and India are probably going to make it to Semis with ease.