• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Scmods

As an Australian Cricket Fan I'm disgusted...

At these claims we're racially abusive. Bugger off we are. These claims are an absolute joke. If we want to abuse an opposition player we'll pick on his ability, his lack of ability, his hair, his running style or his girlfriend. But one thing we aren't is racist. Murali himself has said that he...
  2. Scmods

Attn: Sunil Gavaskar

Ouch. That must hurt. Making really big, strong, tough man comments before the World Cup only to have them come back and show you up as the pathetic, idiotic, bitter, racist tool you are.**** off until you become sensible, or even senile as it'd make you make more sensible comments than the ones...
  3. Scmods

Lets play a game

Pick the idiots. Whoops...
  4. Scmods

Duncan Fletchers Australian Ashes Diary

After last years diary sold so well I was wondering when I'd be able to obtain a copy of this tours diary? It's sure to be a great read.
  5. Scmods

An open letter to Duncan Fletcher

Dear Duncan Fletcher, I hope you are enjoying your last few months in the job, for this is surely your last series as coach of the England cricket team. So far on this tour you have shown nothing but incompetence and downright stupidity; You have shown that you are too stupid to study last...
  6. Scmods

ICCs grab for cash-The death of the 5 Test Series?

Cricket has changed. It's no longer about the game, it's about making the ICC money. Unfortunately, due to this there are no longer regular 5 test series. The last two I can remember, 2005 Ashes and England in South Africa a couple of years back were MAGNIFICENT series. Rivalries were built up...