• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. T

Feedback on Cricket Coach Pro

I thought I'd better start a new thread as, in all honesty, CC Pro is a completely different game to the earlier versions of Cricket Coach. Feel free to stick your opinions on the new version in here. To me, this is a fantastic improvement with the bowl plans and real life records adding much...
  2. T

Cricket Coach - new features for Softwrap users

To coincide with the unveiling of a new website, there has been news of a feature update for Softwrap users. I believe Oli is looking in to making an update available for CD users. The address for the website is: http://www.cricketcoachgame.com/ The announcement is found below: "Cricket...
  3. T

Cricket Coach Forums Now Open!

That is right guys, the OFFICIAL Cricket Coach forums are now open. Below is the announcement from Glenn on the official website, The link is: http://cricketcoachgame.com/forum/index.php I hope to see you there! :)
  4. T

Cricket Coach Data

Hi guys, I would be interested in your opinions on the data for Cricket Coach (data being the batting, bowling, fielding statistics, positions etc etc). I was responsible for the English data, in particular, although I did have a look at the West Indies, Pakistan and India. Obviously, Glenn...
  5. T

Indians and Australians we need you!

Yes...we're looking to form a team of Indian and Australian researchers who can help out - providing research for the domestic sides. More information on this (and the game) can be found at: http://www.gio.neosurge.net/~wcm/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=7& I'd hurry though as there has been a...
  6. T

Minor Counties anyone?

Hi guys, I'm basically requesting researchers to help me with Minor Counties (as there is a lot to do). Research for Minor Counties level will be a bit less to do than First Class, but there is still quite a few players to get through. The offer is available to anyone, it does not matter if...
  7. T

Looking for *THREE* Head Researchers

Hi guys, We are now looking for three Head Researchers of Bangladesh, South Africa and Sri Lanka. I must say though, that Glenn is unlikely to give the job to anyone willy-nilly, you must prove that you know something about cricket in the relative nations though. If you can do this...
  8. T

Researchers Needed!

Hi guys! World Cricket Manager is very close to the research stage now and we are still looking for researchers for teams. There are only a few vacancies still open but most researchers would love assistance in helping to deliver the most accurate and comprehensive cricketing database ever...