• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. vogue

Best football cliches

Just watched a 3 minute clip from the BBC6/OU on FB about football cliches and recognised quite a lot of them.. so in the spirit of #itscominghome , post your favourite ones here..
  2. vogue

Your best and worst Christmas cracker jokes

The cricket in Australia is going badly, so as it’s the season to be jolly, and I need something else to laugh at.. post your cracker jokes here.. and in time honoured tradition here’s mine... What happened to the man who stole an advent calendar? He got 24 days ! :laugh::wacko::unsure:
  3. vogue

Where? ... and why?

Quite a number of my friends have chosen to emigrate,to live and work in another country for varying reasons. So,where would you want to live and work if not in the country you are now? And why?
  4. vogue

Is the debate over?

Saatchi & Saatchi chair Kevin Roberts resigns after diversity comments - Business Insider Kevin Roberts Will Resign as Saatchi Chairman After Backlash Over Gender Comments | Adweek Interesting two articles as regards Kevin Roberts and his comments on gender diversity in the advertising...
  5. vogue

Do you work in offices as cool as these?

Are these the world's coolest offices? http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/12/amazon-are-these-worlds-coolest-offices?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other Have to say the Amazon offices look pretty good places to work in...
  6. vogue

If ......

A complete copy of the thread in Cricket Chat.. And to borrow the intro from said thread.....'we could muse what would the outcome would have been if x event didn't happen.... So if I hadn't decided to take up running again, I now would be at work , and not sat looking at a very bruised and...
  7. vogue

Egypt air flight goes missing

EgyptAir flight MS804 disappears from radar between Paris and Cairo ? live updates | World news | The Guardian
  8. vogue

Street Art..

Street art, murals , graffiti call it what you will.. Eyewitness: Cairo, Egypt | World news | The Guardian Anyone notice it on their way to and from work or on the train or just when they are out and about...post pics on here .. Spotted in Leeds some weeks ago...
  9. vogue

Amazing toilets from around the world....

Just saw this article and couldn't decide if it needed a thread of its own...so here goes all you travellers of the world...post your pics lol... Amazing toilets around the world ? in pictures | Travel | The Guardian
  10. vogue

Around the world in 80 questions..

Football quiz: around the world in 80 questions | Football | The Guardian Anybody able to get all 80 correct?
  11. vogue

Happy Australia Day....

Little late I know but what do Australians do on their national day off?
  12. vogue

I'm going to make my own bread today

As an accompniament to the burger thread...
  13. vogue

Cringeworthy quotes....???

Just read an article on the Jerry Hall / Rupert Murdochromance (?) ... And in it Jerry Hall states... My mother taught us the man was the head of the family but the woman was the neck and you could turn him anyway you like..... Cringeworthy or no ?
  14. vogue

Should England Have its Own National Anthem?

As the title says.... And if so, what should it be?
  15. vogue

Best and Worst Bits of 2015....

As the title might suggest, your thoughts on the year 2015.... the good and maybe not so good happenings in your 2015 ...
  16. vogue

So...Nearly Christmas And Hows The Present Buying Going?

As the majority of posters on here are guys,and it kinda goes without saying that shopping is not a favourite pastime of your sex...how do you all find Christmas shopping for your girlfriends/wives/mistresses? ... do you rely on hints from them,or are you spectacularly brilliant when it comes to...
  17. vogue

Language Survival Kit....

The French Foreign Ministry has issued a language survial kit to help rugby fans get to stadiums,discuss the games and celebrate-or drown their sorrows-in the local tongue.... Some of the phrases included in the kit which they consider to be helpful..... Ou en est le match-what's the score? On...
  18. vogue

Shared passions..

.. some of you guys that post here have a pretty impressive amount of knowledge and a lot of passion about sport in general.....just kinda wondering if your girlfiends shared your passion for sport..? 8-)