• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. Chemosit

Intercontinental Cup 2009-10

Went looking for the other thread but can't find it... It seems as though the first fixture has been announced by the ICSecrecy: Ireland to host Kenya on July 3rd at a yet to be decided venue. Why can't they get this organised and let ppl know what is going to happen FFS! Anyway, will be a...
  2. Chemosit

Ill-informed idiocy

I was once a fan of Tony Cozier. Never again. Have a read of these 2 articles to see why: Cricinfo: West Indies in need of ICC support. CricketEurope: Tony cozier joins the nay sayers. While I accept that people opposed to growing the game outside the traditional boundaries are entitled to...
  3. Chemosit

Bowl-Outs

Am I the only one that thinks this is a ridiculous way of deciding a match? If the game must be split not tied, then surely it would be better to give the win to the team with the most wickets - at least that is a reflection of what has gone on in the match. You could go further down this track...
  4. Chemosit

Kenya in Canada

Kenya squad as announced yesterday: Steve Tikolo Thomas Odoyo Hitesh Modi Kennedy Obuya Collins Obuya Tanmay Mishra Hiren Variaya Peter Ongondo Jimmy Kamande Tony Suji Nehemiah Odhiambo Ngoche Timothy Muange Brijal Patel non travelling reserves: David Obuya Joseph Angara Darshit...