• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. grant28

ODI Cricket - Mike Hussey or Michael Bevan?

Just wondered who people prefer or think is better out of these 2 ODI "finishers." I basically started watching cricket from about 2003 onwards so didn't really see much of Bevan but saw Hussey's entire international career. Both have incredible averages. Hussey has a much better SR but I guess...
  2. grant28

Early Ashes Predictions

Your early Ashes predictions please! I haven't voted yet, I'm going to take a while to think...
  3. grant28

Worst player to take a 5 wicket haul in Tests

The "Worst batsmen ever to score a Test 100" thread got me into starting this. Michael Clarke spring to mind. Well, he's probably not the worst player to take 5 wickets in an innings but his Test best figures of 6-9 certaintly flatten him. I cant really think of any others. Oh Daren Powell? I...
  4. grant28

Australian Future

Not too long ago, everyone was talking about the decline of Australian cricket, including myself. I thought that for the next few years they would drop down the rankings and India and South Africa would fight it out for the no1 spot. But, the Australians have come fighting back and have won the...
  5. grant28

All Time Sri Lankan Test XI

I know there's probably a thread for this, but I can't be asked to look for it and opinions may have changed. After reading the "Congrats Mahela" thread, this got me thinking. This would be my all-time Sri Lankan Test XI: M Atapattu S Jayasuriya K Sangakkara M Jayawardene(c) A de Silva A...
  6. grant28

Greatest batsmen of modern time - vote

vote on who you think is the greatest batsmen of modern time
  7. grant28

Should Zimbabwe remain a test playing nation?

Personally, i dont think zimbabwe should be a test playing nation, they never play a test and when they do they get battered, they are going backwards by the day, unlike Bangladesh who have a bright future.
  8. grant28

England Twenty20 Championship Squad ???

this would be my squad for england for the twenty world championship(the squad only, no starting xi's) pietersen - no explanation needed benning - hitter at top of order for surrey, could be destructive for england aswell loye - wasnt given fair chance for england, another hitter to think about...
  9. grant28

Should Trescothick be in englands team in summer?

vote which option
  10. grant28

Who do you think has the best chance of winning the World Cup?

Please vote for who you think has the best chance for the world cup(in your opinion) don't just vote your country unless you generally believe they have a chance of winning the world cup.
  11. grant28

Best Spinner ever

Best Spinner of all time - vote aswell. Shane Warne or Muttiah Muralitharan For me, it's too hard to call, but what about you?
  12. grant28

Overrated Cricketers//Underrated Cricketers

I think the following cricketers are overrated: Brett Lee Shoaib Akhtar Virender Sehwag Inzamam Ul-Haq Marcus Trescothick(only sometimes overrated) I think the following cricketers are underrated and shoudn't be: Nathan Bracken Ashley Giles(only a little bit underrated) VVS Laxman Zaheer...
  13. grant28

Top 10 Pace Bowlers Ever

I have made a list of what I think are the top 10 pace bowlers in history. (No Order) Glenn McGrath Wasim Akram Waqar Younis Courney Walsh Curltly Ambrose Joel Garner Dennis Lillie Shaun Pollock Malcom Marshall Richard Hadlee I know this will cause debate, especially people supporting...
  14. grant28

England World Cup Squad???

This is my England World Cup Squad with Starting XI: Starting XI: M Trescothick M Vaughan(cpt) (Better Opening than Middle Order) K Pietersen A Strauss P Collingwood A Flintoff G Jones(wkt) J Dalrymple J Lewis S Jones S Harmsion(If Harmy is in form)/J Anderson Other members of Squad: Whichever...
  15. grant28

My Twenty20 World XI

This is my Twenty20 World XI. Tell me what you think of it and what changes you would make. This is not based on current form and only includes International players with no County players. Gilchrist(wkt) Jayasuriya Afridi Pietersen Flintoff Razzaq Kemp Pollock Bracken McGrath Muralitharan
  16. grant28

Whos getting BLIC 2007?

I am most definitly getting BLIC 07 it looks amazing and will have real players names on it. Plus I have an Xbox 360, so I'll be able to go online with it!!!