• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. ash chaulk

test

testicals 1 2 3 testys 1 2... oh what fun it is to ride Toollooolah:ph34r:
  2. ash chaulk

hey

bloody hate wind ayy so annoying.
  3. ash chaulk

Fr0nt Yard F00ty

http://www.frontyardfooty.com.au/ Highest Scores? rumour has it top score gets to goto the AFL grandfinal. need over 1000 by the looks of it ive made 329.4meters
  4. ash chaulk

do you consider south tasmanians as insest people?

ricky ponting loves his mum
  5. ash chaulk

boom chikawa wa wa

hate.that.ad
  6. ash chaulk

Battle of the People who have started Battle Threads.

Nominated Battle of the TV Shows(Yes, This is a blatant rip-off of the Battle of the Bands) by Hoggy31 Battle of the Bands by vic_orthdox Battle between Test and ODI cricketers by SJS Battle of the Nincompoops by SJS Battle of the religions by scaleypoisson - CLOSED Battle of CW members - all...
  7. ash chaulk

Original or Hot N Spicy

Original for me tbh
  8. ash chaulk

coverdriveman

come back i missssss you, please much much luv luv chaulky
  9. ash chaulk

they are lame infact im going to say the word DIRE
  10. ash chaulk

Draw what you think CW Members look like

Buddhy Blackman singlet, blue eyes, beer gut, skinny legs, big arms, unshaven haven, big hands and never smiles. oh and lil ears
  11. ash chaulk

Most Dominating Club in Development League History?

This season shapes up to be a big one with CW Black, CW Blue and CW Green going for more championships than anyone in the whole league. CW Black 2 FC Titles 2 OD Titles 2 Manuel Ramprakash Challenge Trophy 2 Chef de Groot Trophy 1 25Smash Bar Trophy CW Blue 2 FC Titles 2 OD Titles 2...
  12. ash chaulk

Looser 8

thus far PAKISTAN INDIA Netherlands Scotland Canada Bermuda Zimbabwe one too come. Who would win? im going with Canada
  13. ash chaulk

Kiss me im Irish

14. ash chaulk

Lets talk about...

Ya mum... mines a sweet lady paid for many a holidays including a couple of eurpope trips. shes a hard workin lady and a positive one too. Always makes dinner does the laundry and washes up.. Makes a great bed too. next mum please/
  15. ash chaulk

sex appeal

blackmans avatar fo sure
  16. ash chaulk

Have i got the fastest EVER EVER 5242nd Post EVER???

5242 posts at around 4.5 a day its gotta be like the coolest fastest ever like cmon im like the fastest 5242poster ever in the world give me a medal and call me henry ski bob li li ding dang walla walla pu fad.
  17. ash chaulk

why am i on a foreign website

http://www.whopper.azbuz.com/readArticle.jsp?objectID=5000000001027725 and what does it say
  18. ash chaulk

East of Australia

How is starbucks i miss it.... are the bagels still the same... i luvd the names for the cup sizes too. wish WA had starbucks
  19. ash chaulk

when are you going to die?

Death predictor ASH: At age 63 you will take a near lethal dose of mescaline, wander the desert for six months, and eventually be eaten by coyotes.
  20. ash chaulk

Man selling his life

haha this dudes giving up his name and lifestyle on ebay so far bids at 30g's thought some people from cricketweb might wanna bid. not naming names tho. Clicky clicky