• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2020 Hong Kong Premier League One-Day Series

Who Will Win?

• Hong Kong Cricket Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kowloon Cricket Club

• Diasqua Little Sai Wan CC

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pakistan Association CC

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • United Services Recreation Club

• No one cares, zorax

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

zorax

likes this
Schedule:

All times in HKT

15th March – HKCC – 09:30 AM – HKCC PL vs DLSW DLIT <--- live broadcast on FB/YouTube
15th March – KCC – 10:00 AM – KCC PL vs USRC PL
22nd March – HKCC – 09:30 AM – HKCC PL vs PACC PL
22nd March – KCC – 10:00 AM – DLSW DLIT vs KCC PL
29th March – Mission Road – DLSW DLIT vs PACC PL
29th March – KCC – KCC PL vs HKCC PL
5th April – Mission Road – PACC PL vs USRC PL
12th April – Mission Road – USRC PL vs DLSW PL
19th April – HKCC – USRC PL vs HKCC PL
19th April – KCC – PACC PL vs KCC PL

Previews:
https://www.hkcricket.org/news/2019-20-chk-premier-league-one-day-tournament-preview

https://czarsportzauto.com/hong-kong-odd-tournament/

zorax

likes this
Ohhh, I'm on mobile...so the poll is non-existent
Ahh alright.

PACC are the team with Babar Hayat and Tanwir Afzal.

Tomorrow is DLSW vs HKCC. DLSW have Ehsan Khan, Haroon Arshad, Shahid Wasif, Waqas Khan, Aftab Hussain, Mohsin Khan and Ghazanfar Mohammad. HKCC have Kinchit Shah, Luke Jones, Ryan Buckley, Raag Kapur. Should be really fun. IDK if they all will play though.

Daemon

Had one of the best fried prawn hokkien mees ever today. Had to queue for nearly 2 hours but it was so worth it.

Daemon

They do give sambal at the side. Not a generous portion of it but at $6 for the whole dish, you really can’t complain.

vcs

Diasqua Little Sai Wan CC is the coolest name of the lot so I hope they win.

zorax

likes this
So I'm hearing Kinchit is in India and won't be playing today. Don't know if he'll be taking part at all this series.

DLSW and KCC my picks to win today

zorax

likes this
Constant WiFi issues aside, that was really fun. Good quality coverage, commentary, score overlays. Ehsan Khan smashed 132, Waqas Khan 89, and Mohsin Khan took 4 wickets in 5 balls including a hattrick! Easy win for DLSW

KCC also cruised to a win over HKCC.

DLSW Vs KCC next week is gonna be dope.

Dream 11 are also covering this tournament, so there were a ton of Indian fantasy cricket fans watching/tweeting about this heh