• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd place playoff - Brazil vs Netherlands

grecian

Honestly how did fred get all the ridicule for the last match and Luiz get picked again. he's just so ****ing poor.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Luiz is getting way too much stick for running forward. Nothing wrong with a centre half breaking forward from deep providing the DM spots it and slots in to cover

grecian

Luiz is getting way too much stick for running forward. Nothing wrong with a centre half breaking forward from deep providing the DM spots it and slots in to cover

Oh stop it Furball he had a basic defensive header which he gave right to the attacker, the man's a hack at defending. his job.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
His attacking output has actually been quite good and I'm not even sure people are complaining that much about him running forward. It's just the comical way he's dealt with opposition attacks.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Oh stop it Furball he had a basic defensive header which he gave right to the attacker, the man's a hack at defending. his job.
Oh I'm not sticking up for his defending. It's been ****ing woeful. I'm just saying that he's been unfairly criticised for something when there's plenty they can be going after him for.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Brazil's only method of attack is for Luiz to just ping balls over the top like he's abusing the OP LB+Y on fifa 14, so he should probably still be in the side. Should just have put him in the midfield like KP side.

grecian

Oh I'm not sticking up for his defending. It's been ****ing woeful. I'm just saying that he's been unfairly criticised for something when there's plenty they can be going after him for.
Fair enough you are right in this instance on that part of his play, but c'mon when someone has been so ****ing woeful you can only expect it.

grecian

Brazil's only method of attack is for Luiz to just ping balls over the top like he's abusing the OP LB+Y on fifa 14, so he should probably still be in the side. Should just have put him in the midfield like KP side.
What does this post mean, between you and Howe_Zat today I feel a million years old:(

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
What does this post mean, between you and Howe_Zat today I feel a million years old:(
I take it you're at least aware of the Fifa video game series? In the current one it's really easy to play lobed through balls and is one of the easiest ways to score. LB+Y is just how you do it on Xbox.

grecian

I take it you're at least aware of the Fifa video game series? In the current one it's really easy to play lobed through balls and is one of the easiest ways to score. LB+Y is just how you do it on Xbox.
This is the stuff I don't understand particularly the bit you assumed I did. I do know there are computery games in cricket and football, but my mind turns off as soon as they're mentioned. Not really sure what an x-box is either, but they sound spiffing.