• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6th June - Group A - England v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

James

Cricket Web Owner
Tue Jun 6 (50 ovs) 10:30 local (09:30 GMT | 19:30 AEST | 19:00 ACST | 17:30 AWST)

Group A - England v New Zealand
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Forecast isn't great in Cardiff. I think they'll get a game but Messrs Duckworth and Lewis will get a say in it.

Fuller Pilch

veganbob

Hopefully no more Neesham. Honestly think hes the worst allrounder nz has ever given a decent run to. His batting is brainless, yet he isnt actually that destructive either. Should be batting at 8 at best but his bowling is just awful too. What does he offer that cdg doesn't????

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Engladn have had the ODI wood over us since the WC embarrassment so this should be a good match.

Flem274*

123/5
every time howsie gets bullish life goes horribly wrong for nz

howsie please discuss luke ronchi instead because your anger, not your confidence, helps the team ta

hendrix

Bad decision IMO.

It's better to bat first when you're heavily reliant on your top order. I don't want any more pressure on the middle order than there already is.