• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th thread - who's going to win?

Lillian Thomson

Did give a shout to Portugal after the knockout draw in another thread.
A few people fancied them for the final after all the big boys had contrived to dump themselves in the same half of the draw. Though I have to say that after despising them throughout I'm beginning to want them to win now Germany are out.

fredfertang

I put money on them at 20/1 after the Austria game.

Reckoned everyone was too busy laughing at Ronaldo to realise they were decent.
Cheers Uppers - was one of those situations where I wasn't planning to watch because I can't stand either of them, but it will give me some vicarious pleasure if you take a few quid off the bookies, so worth watching now

Lillian Thomson

Cheers Uppers - was one of those situations where I wasn't planning to watch because I can't stand either of them, but it will give me some vicarious pleasure if you take a few quid off the bookies, so worth watching now
You must be easily persuaded if something not worth watching sudden becomes worth watching due to a 50% chance of an anonymous multi-millionaire losing a couple of quid.