• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th June - Group A - New Zealand v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Migara

I just cannot fathom how an earth you have a side 34/4, IN CONDITIONS YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE IN, and then contrive to let this mess happen? As impressive as it is by BD, this is one hell of a cock up by the kiwis tbh. Will questions have to be asked about Hesson now after this impending humiliation?
Just as what Afghans did to you few hours later.

I'd call four upsets in a row by four Asian sides.

Top_Cat

Super win by Bangladesh, in terms of the bowling NZ didn't do a lot wrong. Must admit I didn't think Shakib had a big pressure chasing knock like this in him but he was really good. Mahmadullah the real star and heart of it all, though. Wow.

Black_Warrior

It's not humiliating to be beaten by the 7th ranked side in the world. Now, if it were the 9th ranked one, then maybe.
Wrong thread mate. Sri Lanka didn't win yesterday.

It is when NZ had them 34/4 and then let the next two batsmen put up a 200 plus partnership in conditions they aren't even used to :ph34r:
Lol there's no such thing as 'let them'. No one let's anyone do anything in sports. You try your best, and the other team tries their best, and the better team wins.

straw man

This match was like where a teacher has been handing out bits of homework here and there for weeks, and then it's approaching the due date so for all the laggards in the class who haven't been paying attention, gives out a checklist that makes crystal clear every single thing that needs to be worked on.

ie. if you want to see where NZ's ODI (and T20) cricket is going wrong, just re-watch this match, it's got all the bases covered,