• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy Levels?

headhunter

Mine are:
Senior Academy: satisfactory
Youth Academy: reasonable

I am trying to get YA up good although.

EARLOBE

Mine are both good at the moment, senior was excellent before but plopped a while ago. It should be popping again in week or two.

Bobisback

Senior Academy: reasonable Your academy investment last week resulted in an improvement in your academy condition
Youth Academy: superior Your academy investment last week resulted in an improvement in your academy condition

Scaly piscine

Both excellent, would imagine they'll both pop to superior soon as I've been investing 3x the average for quite a while. The average itself has gone down a lot recently while my invested amount stayed constant, so that should hasten proceedings.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Into my 3rd season now and only really have started to get the money to invest in them, both reasonable with youth academy popping today.

Majin

Both good, made some decent money in the TM couple of weeks ago so Senior is on improving+ and should hopefully pop soon. fine with yoof where it is at the moment, with a good mix of players a few seasons ago my youth team managed to peak at 6th rated in the Windies so I don't really see the need to take it any further just yet.