• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone else just hate NZ culture?

Niall

May as well ask here,

What is Rugby world cup champion winners NZ opinion on Kimbra?:)

Uppercut

Ha, well done me, did not know Lorde was NZ, tried to avoid her tbh as I found "Royals" boring as hell.
After hearing about 10 of her songs and hating all of them I landed on Buzzcut Season and it's amazing.

veganbob

I love the haka. I think we should ditch our national anthem and do the haka twice.
Anyone that doesn't like the haka is generally a boring or an overly psychotic person. Anecdotal evidence but 100% right.

Bennyfishel

The New Zealander are a wonderful culture of people.they have a very small population and yet they have a top class sporting section ,they are world class in many sports including,Rugby (both codes),cycling,Hockey (men & women) swimming,& womens netball,cricket, ....per capita they are one of the strongest sporting nations in the world,just about equal with Australia.

GOOD LUCK TO THE KIWIS IN ALL SPORTS.

Flem274*

123/5
i have nfi who this lurker is but phrases like "The New Zealander" to describe 4 million people and that glorious sig mean i like him and think he should stay