• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn Captains

Johnners

Break them both up I say. As Clapo said, even the normal players at Dynamo didn't bother sending in teamsheets, so that's quite ridiculous.

At the moment, we have 26 players signed up, which is an average of 6 players over 4 teams, which is quite reasonable.
There is also 6-7 new sign-ins as well i think, and personally i would expect a few more. You make a good point though.

Goughy

Captains Confirmed
Swell
United
Stallions
Fury

Temp Captains
Power

Teams without Captain
Dynamo

In order to progress Dynamo need to appoint a captain. Put nominations in the Dynamo thread.

chaminda_00

Pretty sure unoffically it is sorted out. I go the cool stuff like recuiting, you do the boring stuff like match orders.

BTW who is captaining the Stallions. Chaulk, Su, Towns or MacNamara.

Last edited: