• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: U-19 Board

Dravid

Will the South African series be the only one this season or are there more being planned?

chaminda_00

Probably apparently there is a massive international season for the national team. We usually get an overseas tour as well. But really ATM its just play it by ear, Under 19 Cricket is still in its early stages.

Also did Hak and Liam get my email i sent about two weeks ago about the fixtures, cus i haven't got anything back. I got the feeling i might have sent it to the wrong emails as Liam changed his.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Probably apparently there is a massive international season for the national team. We usually get an overseas tour as well. But really ATM its just play it by ear, Under 19 Cricket is still in its early stages.

Also did Hak and Liam get my email i sent about two weeks ago about the fixtures, cus i haven't got anything back. I got the feeling i might have sent it to the wrong emails as Liam changed his.
Ah yes, you did. We've sort of assumed that this was okay with everyone, and moved on. :D

Dates for the series with South Africa coming soon. This will be the only one this season, though a couple of offseason tours may be arranged.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Yes your still injuried...
3-ODI series to start on 7 October in CW Oval, then matches on 9 October in Fardin Qayyumi CC and 10 October at Pickford Reserve.

Test fixtures to be confirmed.

chaminda_00

33/3from3.3 said:
Can we have a rough squad of like 20 of who will probably be in
Nah i think people get too disappointed if they got named in the 20 and then missed out on the final squad. But it might be considered, i don't know what the others think.