• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
2 points for the win
5-3 lead to Furball in the centurion stakes
Highest Wicket takers looking more even now
.5 for highest run scorer (Hussey)
.5 for top wicket taker (Harris/Johnson)

Furball 4
Ripper 3.5
2 points for the win
6-3 to me in the centurion stakes
James Anderson sitting reasonably clear of Steven Finn in leading wicket taker stakes
.5 to me for highest run scorer (Trott)
.5 each for highest wicket taker (Bresnan, Siddle)
ripper unable to win bonus point for series win

Furball 7
ripper 4

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hey mods, please unban Ikki as he now has to have Graeme Swann as his avatar for a month :)

Got_Spin - you best hope your boys win in Sydney as I am lining up your avatar for the next year as we speak.

ripper868

2 points for the win
6-3 to me in the centurion stakes
James Anderson sitting reasonably clear of Steven Finn in leading wicket taker stakes
.5 to me for highest run scorer (Trott)
.5 each for highest wicket taker (Bresnan, Siddle)
ripper unable to win bonus point for series win

Furball 7
ripper 4
Ripper needs in this test:
Aus to win
4 centuries to Zero (would take 3 to null the point tbh)
A highest Runscorer
A highest wicket taker
Siddle to take a ****load of wickets
The series to be levelled

ripper868

Mine was going to be a simple England will still hold the urn come January 6th. Winner picks the loser's avatar until the loser's team either a) overtakes the other in the ICC rankings or b) regains the Ashes, whichever is sooner.
Not liking this time stipulation tbh.

ripper868

Fickle ****.

As I'm a nice chap I'll throw you a mercy stipulation - your avatar is mine for 6 months from the end of the SCG Test if Australia knock us out of the World Cup. If you beat us in the final, you get your avatar back immediately.
Hehe, good to see you picked that up.

And if neither of these happen it's as per the original rankings/ashes thing (i.e. England get bailed out in the group stage by the Netherlands)

Yeah ok, no harm in it i suppose. Just don't make it anyhing braveheart related and i won't be worried.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Kudos to Ikki, didn't even realise he was back and he leaves me a message asking for his avatar

Also left Got_Spin his. Good times these.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hehe, good to see you picked that up.

And if neither of these happen it's as per the original rankings/ashes thing (i.e. England get bailed out in the group stage by the Netherlands)

Yeah ok, no harm in it i suppose. Just don't make it anyhing braveheart related and i won't be worried.
First avatar will be pretty unoriginal.