• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Howe_zat

If England knock out your team I get your avatar. If your team knocks out England you get mine.

Lasts until the start of the summer.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England to win the World Cup. If it doesn't happen, you get to pick Jono's avatar. If it does I get yours. Six months

smalishah84

The Tiger King
I believe Agent and Harsh have an avatar bet running already on the outcome of the india pakistan encounter

wellAlbidarned

If NZ lose a knockout match to Sri Lanka I get yours. If they win you get mine. If it doesn't happen no-one gets anything.