• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BT Times

Robertinho

I expect nibbs will post him a bit later, but just to whet your appetite, off the top of my head... masterful batting, miraculous concentration, superb stamina. What a specimen. There are a few intangibles in this game, ie; heart, ability to inspire, but I assure you Jason Duggan was at least exceptional in all of them.

nibbs

just saw this in the local Causeway Courier, the local Whenuapai weekly newspaper. made me quite emotional

"...sits atop the proverbial tree of all human achievement. He hovers over us as deities to be worshipped and adored, but never again to be emulated. We can learn from his infinite wisdom, but none of us can ever match him. He effortlessly combines power, speed, athleticism, big-dickedness, and jogging. HE HAS TO WIN..."

------
His One Day International career stats, from his albeit brief stay in the team

Code:
    M I Runs n.o. Ave   SR    HS  C 50s 100s 
ODI 4 3  153 0    51.00 84.53 95  2 1   0

Robertinho

just saw this in the local Causeway Courier, the local Whenuapai weekly newspaper. made me quite emotional

"...sits atop the proverbial tree of all human achievement. He hovers over us as deities to be worshipped and adored, but never again to be emulated. We can learn from his infinite wisdom, but none of us can ever match him. He effortlessly combines power, speed, athleticism, big-dickedness, and jogging. HE HAS TO WIN..."

------
His One Day International career stats, from his albeit brief stay in the team

Code:
    M I Runs n.o. Ave   SR    HS  C 50s 100s 
ODI 4 3  153 0    51.00 84.53 95  2 1   0
He could jog with the best of them.

Evilhoopler

Carlos Shackleford, fromer paceman caught up with debutant paceman, Nelson Farmer at the Innings Break.

Hello Nelson, so, what was it like today?
It was awesome, I really loved this chance, as a young player it is the best thing that can happen.

So you took 1/54 off 10, how was it taking your first wicket?
Well, Worsnop took a good catch, but it was an amazing feeling.

You've been dubbed the future of pace in Bowral, can you live up to these expectations?
I'd love to, but its only early days.

Thanks Nelson, and good look for the chase.
Thanks Carl.

That's Farmer, the future.