• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canned!!

Matteh

I'm tempted to not do anything for 24 hours to see if anyone has a problem with me taking over first and then set up a poll to get the overall opinion on Rodgie's role.

Agent TBY

Er, looking at the mess here, I think it's better that I get over my laziness a bit and put my hand up for the co-simmer post.

I would think I have enough experience, what with co-simming EFM and all.

chaminda_00

Er, looking at the mess here, I think it's better that I get over my laziness a bit and put my hand up for the co-simmer post.

I would think I have enough experience, what with co-simming EFM and all.
Lets hope you improved your simming skills from last time, from memory you simmed two rounds and then Andy simmed the rest of the season. I think your internet connection and uni played a part though, so im sure things have changed.

Would be good to have someone who has had experienced simming, with Mitchell, rather then two guys who have never used the sim. Its very hard to set up and get used.

Agent TBY

Lets hope you improved your simming skills from last time, from memory you simmed two rounds and then Andy simmed the rest of the season. I think your internet connection and uni played a part though, so im sure things have changed.
This.

According to the .in registrar (personal communication), the .in DNS servers in Mumbai had to be reconfigured because the servers were not operational.

andyc

TBBH, as much as I don't like Rodgie, it is a bit harsh that people wouldn't want anything to do with the game just cause he'd be helping out. And for those talking about spelling and grammar, WCC ran perfectly well when Bugssy was involved :ph34r:

Blewy

TBBH, as much as I don't like Rodgie, it is a bit harsh that people wouldn't want anything to do with the game just cause he'd be helping out. And for those talking about spelling and grammar, WCC ran perfectly well when Bugssy was involved :ph34r:
I agree, the whole thought of people quitting because of Justins involvment is totally ridiculous and shows how immature some people are around here...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
There are negatives with Justin, but i have seen the positives with him in the Content Updating, so i think he is liable for a chance with this too. But its up to the mob end of the day. I don't mind who does it now. Sriram would be a great with his experience on simming.

Can't all 3 in Mitchell, Justin and Sriram work together? Its only a suggestion.

Johnners

IMO if the 3 of them work together it's probably best for the league. I have no problem with Rodgie being involved, i'm no fan of his posting, but if he's willing to help out let him.

Matteh

Would be good to have someone who has had experienced simming, with Mitchell, rather then two guys who have never used the sim. Its very hard to set up and get used.
I agree, definitely good to get someone with experience on board to help with the sim. Trouble with 3 people wanting to sim and 2 games a week is that it's needlessly over complicating things, not sure if the role of backup-simmer is going to be right for someone who obviously has a fair bit of desire to help out as it'll be pretty limited i'd imagine.

cricketboy29

I'd be alright, with Rodgie doing stuff, I mean come on, give everyone a fair go. Look at Gundry, when he started, his posts were made from absolute crap. Personally, I think he was worse then Rodgie. If he can improve, I think Rodgie should be given the chance as well.

Im going to let everyone sort it out themselves of whatever they think is the best course of action. While they are doing that I will have a look at the sim etc and see what is required.

Goughy

If anyone needs help or advice let me know. Im familiar and experienced with the sim and have spent a fair bit of time discussing with Blewy the direction and plans for the league.

Also as National and Swell captain, Id like an input.