• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Central United & adidas: Striptease

Burpey

Central United, in association with adidas, unveiled the kit that they would be sporting for the inaugural CW Premiership season at a launch entitled Striptease. Central's skipper Daniel 'Keggers' Smith looked very comfortable in the state of the art uniforms, which are cut three-dimensionally so that it moves with the body rather than against it. Fashion guru Carson Kressley attended the launch and was thoroughly impressed with the kits.

"When those big boys run around the pitch, they not only have to be comfortable but also look good for those of us watching from the stands," said Kressley. "And let me tell you, girlfriend, they look H-O-T, hot! I wish I could say the same about those Island Swell uniforms though. Green was so mid-80's!"

Burpey

chaminda_00 said:
They look good mate btw, better then the Swell IMO. Andy got a bit of work to do.
Thanks, I hope the boys are happy with them.

Also, here's a great snap of Carson's reaction when Smith first walked out:

Perm

Awesome, these uniforms look really good. Do we have a different style/ colours for the goalie?

Blaze

Banned
Good work Burkey... love the kits, and the colours that we went for.

This is going to be huge.

Judging by the kits we already have the swell on the backfoot imo

Slats4ever

burkey_1988 said:
Central United, in association with adidas, unveiled the kit that they would be sporting for the inaugural CW Premiership season at a launch entitled Striptease. Central's skipper Daniel 'Keggers' Smith looked very comfortable in the state of the art uniforms, which are cut three-dimensionally so that it moves with the body rather than against it. Fashion guru Carson Kressley attended the launch and was thoroughly impressed with the kits.

"When those big boys run around the pitch, they not only have to be comfortable but also look good for those of us watching from the stands," said Kressley. "And let me tell you, girlfriend, they look H-O-T, hot! I wish I could say the same about those Island Swell uniforms though. Green was so mid-80's!"

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: bunch of queers if you ask me