• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions trophy winners

grecian

Been a little confused, was on another forum, and I did mention we'd won this joke of a comp before, they told me we hadn't.

The official wiki page Seems to agree with them, whilst this page would seem to disagree, who's right? does anyone care?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
We haven't, that Wiki page is correct. The other scorecard is from a different multi team tournament.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I just looked up that series and it only featured 4 teams: England, India, Pakistan, West Indies.

Probably England's finest ODI achievement I guess.