• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Charmed or annoyed?

Daemon

Yeah this is how I feel about it.

Red cards should be for actual violent conduct, not for something that was more akin to try to muzzle in for a cuddle.
Why tho

If they start handing them out more often some of this **** will stop

Acting and general hooligan behaviour is a horrible part of the sport and more often than not in this WC it seems to take the spotlight

Burgey

Yeah this is how I feel about it.

Red cards should be for actual violent conduct, not for something that was more akin to try to muzzle in for a cuddle.
Maybe the ref should just have a chat to these violent players rather than exclude them from the game. Theirs is just another POV.

Indipper

I agree wholeheartedly. Who does that ref think he is to rob us of our victory. Which was obviously in the bag. And that guy with the broken nose, I merely said hello to him and he falls down! Not my standards of manliness at all!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So I said to him, "Look buddy, your car was upside-down when we got here. And as for your grandmother, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that."