• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web U-19 Cricket

chaminda_00

What would be the best method to gather stats for players? Going through scorecards from cricinfo (is there anywhere better?) and collating them like that. If so I might volunteer and give it a go.
U19 WC performances with an adjustment for FC performances.

99*

U19 WC performances with an adjustment for FC performances.
Ok, I've just collated all the stats for the NZ U-19 squad from the WC, the rest shouldn't take too long (a longish weekend). What adjustments do I need to make for FC?

chaminda_00

If a player has played a decent number of FC matches booast their basic U19 stats. Also some players played crap at WC, but have stepped up at FC level. So you would use their FC stats or U19 stats.

99*

If a player has played a decent number of FC matches booast their basic U19 stats. Also some players played crap at WC, but have stepped up at FC level. So you would use their FC stats or U19 stats.
Ok, I should have the NZ side done sometime tommorow.

99*

What stats do you need for this? (I.e.- do you need the total runs scored by a player, not outs and balls bowled or do you just need averages, economy rate and strike rates?)