• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web U-19 Cricket

chaminda_00

I was going to sim these matches, but then I remebered I'm a lazy ****. If there is someone willing to sim a U19 WC and three tests I will sort something out. Preferbly someone other then Hak and Liam. As I rather those guys sim International matches and an A series.

SirBloody Idiot

I have HODI. If someone wants me to do it, I'm happy to. Don't expect monster writeups, though.

Also have Internet Test Cricket.

chaminda_00

I think there is a bit of break after the Sri Lankan tour. So after that series I will look at the format required for WC and see what it would take. Preference would be to have a couple simmers which is usally what happens in WC type tournmenst in the past.

So yeah stay tuned.

SirBloody Idiot

I think there is a bit of break after the Sri Lankan tour. So after that series I will look at the format required for WC and see what it would take. Preference would be to have a couple simmers which is usally what happens in WC type tournmenst in the past.

So yeah stay tuned.
Seeing as that series is finished, I'm happy to be one of those simmers considering I have both HODI and ITC.

chaminda_00

Trav, Smith anyone else want to sim the other group matches?

Just had a look at the schedule there is 40 games to be simmed. So if we get two simmers then that 20 each. The other option is use VC4 which would be a lot quicker.

EDIT2: Took out all the random playoff of matches and it is 31 games all up. The more I think about VC4 looks the best option.

Last edited: