• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Land Map

Goughy

broncoman said:
great stadium for a great team, what more can you say...
Well we could start with the damning Heath and Safety report regarding evacuation proceedures and accesibility for emergancy personnel.

I believe in a computer simulation, conducted by renowned scientists and researchers, of the new Nixontown Stadium for a range of stadium related disasters there was an average 97.63% mortality rate (67.4% drowned) :-O

Simon

WCC Staff
Goughy said:
Well we could start with the damning Heath and Safety report regarding evacuation proceedures and accesibility for emergancy personnel.

I believe in a computer simulation, conducted by renowned scientists and researchers, of the new Nixontown Stadium for a range of stadium related disasters there was an average 97.63% mortality rate (67.4% drowned) :-O
but they do get to see a good game of football, a fair trade off? yes imo...

Cloete

Goughy said:

Look I don't want to dwell on it, but come high tide the stadium will need excellent drainage facilities.

Simon

WCC Staff
Cloete said:
Look I don't want to dwell on it, but come high tide the stadium will need excellent drainage facilities.
naa theres a clear roof, no water can get into that stadium unless we want it there...

Simon

WCC Staff
Slats4ever said:
the greatest stadium for the greatest team...

Only accessible by boat as well... Or so they tell me
i can reveal plans for underwater walking tunnels from the mainland have been discussed. Season Two could see the East Coast Fury brand branch out into aquariums and that sort of thing...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
We're an island off the coast of Australian west coast, kind of like another Tasmania but a little further away.

There's a thread in the CWXI forum about it.

EDIT: It's here.

Last edited: