• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW U19 Players

Loony BoB

I won't be in the running for a position. :) Just to clarify. I'm just voicing my opinion and realistically have absolutely no say in the matter whatsoever. :p However, if I have the permission of the U-19's panel and/or the CWBCC to advertise the position and find out who is willing to take on a possible role, then I would be more than happy to do just that.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, happy for someone to take over the role, if that person has the approval of the CWBCC and only on that condition. However, I also think that if Trav and I are to be removed, that it should be staggered rather than both of us leaving at once.

Loony BoB

That only makes sense, yeah. I'll wait for Liam or Vimes to give an official word on how we'll go about things and who will be organising it all.

bugssy

as a player how do you get selected for the u19's squad. based on performances or trying to push your way into a tough side. ol man never played u19s so all new to malone jnr. cheers guys!

bugssy

What, you think you're above the law, do you?!!
where did i say i am above the law. all i said was that i dont think i need to worry about activity saying i am active enough in the forums and cw.

sorry sir!

didnt realise you where the law.!

Mr Mxyzptlk

I won't be in the running for a position. :) Just to clarify. I'm just voicing my opinion and realistically have absolutely no say in the matter whatsoever. :p However, if I have the permission of the U-19's panel and/or the CWBCC to advertise the position and find out who is willing to take on a possible role, then I would be more than happy to do just that.
Advertise away, unless Mork objects.

chaminda_00

Was planning on a couple things in the off season. But the board thing never got sorted out. Might sort it out myself.

readie

any u19's criket coming up, or something that i may have something to look forward to.
I was going to come in and ask a similar question :)

hopefully next U19's tour we can continue our form towards the top of the order for Green

Dark Hunter

19 year olds

EAP McNamara (Green) RHB/RM - Fast Bowler
BS Read (Green) RHB/WK - Keeper Batsmen
DG Speirs (Black) RHB/OS - Opening Batsmen
JP Gonzalez (Green) RHB/RM - Top Order Batsmen
A Pimpkins (Colts) RHB/RF - Batting All Rounder

18 year olds

R Malone Jnr (Green) RHB/RFM - Top Order Batsmen
S Young (Blue) RHB/OS - Opening Batsmen
BC Fitzsimmons (Colts) RHB/WK - Keeper Batsmen
JA Robertson (Red) RHB/RM - Opening Batsmen