• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Date Issue - Revisited!

Lach

Hi all, just trying to work out the cause of this date problem some of you are experiencing. If you have this problem please post in here what operating system you are running and what browser you are using.

At the moment, it looks as though the only people who get the problem are those who run windows 98. XP and ME seem to be ok, dont know about windows 95 as yet.

Hopefully we can establish that it is really windows 98 only and go from there

cheers.

CricketGames.com

Sorry I get the strange date formating and I am running XP. As I assume this is all done server side I doubt the OS is the problem.

Daniel

Lach

What version browser comes with XP? or more to te point, what browser are you using?

lach.

sean

IE 6.0 comes with XP, but it could be another browser causing the problem, ie compatability issues.

Lach

Yeah i got ie6 and its fine, but people with win98 are experienceing it the most, but now daniel's stuffed up that theory. MY next guess would be IE5 and 5.5 that come with win98 are imcompatible or somerhing??

Lach

It varies, but the general problem is the month recurring.

In the ICC tournament thread, it'll say

Posted on 20/12121212/2001 by......

i dont personally get the error, but lots of people are.